Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs some Dettol mould & mildew spray on those tiles & grout asap 🤢 LOVE flash bathroom but it’s got NO antibac or bleach in at all so leave it to ‘soak as long as you want, thick bleep 😩🤣🤣🤣
She needs some femfresh and an STI test dirty cow 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don't need to know how she made the twins. I hate being mean but she looks like she stinks even just out the bath

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bit of flash in her bath after all that jumping between those two gorgeous fellas of hers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry but how can she claim to have ocd, so much so she wore gloves to change her babys nappy but have a bathroom that grimy and show it off 🆘🤢🤢🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
duck off calling them your miracles Charlotte. I’m pretty sure you just got pregnant by accident 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone have the exes insta anymore??
He made a new one but no posts. But his tiktok is Ashleympcooper7. Prepare it’s a cringe fest 😂 They even manage to make tiktok chavvy. You can see his new bird that a Charlotte’s so bothered by.. I find it so weird how quickly the pair of them seemed to have someone else lined up🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20200329-110003_Instagram.jpg
is it the new chavy trend to use your oven top as a sideboard? The frame for Gods sake 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Bloody Hinch twit started this.

Suppose you don't need a hob for pot noodles and mug shots.
Mrs hinch put her flowers on there which is strange but to have a whole ‘set up’ with frames cups candles on there is batshit insane

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Stay home? In that tit hole? Think I’d rather risk getting Coronavirus thanks Charlotte 🤢🤢🤢
I don’t understand her 😂 i would never let my cooker get in that state, but if I did, there would be no chance I’d be showing it off to the public. bleeping hell

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has she moved house?? I swear she had a flat hob before, wonder if she’s finally been given a council house

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.