Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute state of it! A basket full of tit in a shop in her pj’s at 2 in the afternoon!
I think her immune system will decide if she gets it, no immunity from the about of chemicals she eats (typed from my ivory tower where I’ve smacked in chocolate all afternoon)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've never quite understood the Morgan hate on here. If my fella were like Laura I'd be pissed off too - it's not the spending time with her mum that's the big issue, it's her saying she's popping round for a brew for an hour and then going on a full on day out with her mum round to her nan's etc while Morgan is thinking she'll be back to do the DIY they've said they'll do - and every time she rings going "what are you being annoyed for, I'll be back soon" and next thing the whole day is wasted.
With the cherry on top being that she doesn't like her MIL so it stings more.

Idk. Laura seems to use going to her mum's to get out of doing any work or chores and when she gets called out on it her and her mum set on Morgan like terriers who are all "yOu'rE OnLy BeInG liKe tHiS cOs yOu DoN't LiKe mY mUm" when actually no, its because Laura scarpers from anything hard and lets her mum who is only a grandparent make parenting decisions at the exclusion of Morgan. Nah.
Wasn’t there a family bereavement? Bit more important than DIY, which surely Morgan was capable of doing a few jobs herself. Not to mention, if they’re both doing the DIY who’s going to look after the baby?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Ooo ok then just forget View attachment 99233what Boris said xx

considering Donna isn’t very well and she’s terminally ill, that family should be taking the advice even more seriously than other people!
The fact they aren’t taking the precautions to save their life’s and other people’s life’s, shows the type of people they truly are.

Reactions: 13
I dont even think my boyfriend would have her and hes got to put up with me. Her fella is a waste of space. I guarantee he is not there 95% of the time. She needs to grow up big time.

No sorry. She was supporting her mother that had just lost someone very close to her. Shes hardly going to give a shiny tit about doing up the new council house they've got. They weren't homeless.
I don't disagree that it's right for her bereaved mum to come first. It's the lying/being misleading about it that gets me. Just own it and say "I'm going to mum's and I'll be back when I'm back so make plans without me" rather than booking in tradespeople/promising you'll be there and saying every half an hour "I'm setting off now"...but not.

Reactions: 3
I don't disagree that it's right for her bereaved mum to come first. It's the lying/being misleading about it that gets me. Just own it and say "I'm going to mum's and I'll be back when I'm back so make plans without me" rather than booking in tradespeople/promising you'll be there and saying every half an hour "I'm setting off now"...but not.
Ive been in a controlling relationship and it’s not as easy as “I’ll be back when I’m back make plans without me”. Laura took Morgan’s name, she carried the baby and gave birth, the least Morgan could do was some bloody DIY.

Also there’s absolutely nothing wrong with a young girl (first time mum too) being close with her mother. She was a teenager and to be honest morgan and her family don’t strike me as the supportive kind unless it suits them. Morgan can deny it all she wants, she show didn’t make her look bad she done that herself. Every episode was another drama with her.

Reactions: 18
Morgan needs to sort our her own insecurites, urgently.
She needs the constant validation of Laura's physical presence, and that's not healthy or sustainable.
Until she believes that her wife will continue to love her and be loyal - even when they're not in the same room - she will be like this. And it will end things.

Reactions: 6
My daughter was still wearing 6 to 9 clothing at that age she was 2 and wearing 12 to 18 months she wasn't unhealthy it wasn't anything I was doing I took her to get checked myself and they said they think it's just her build as she was in proportion and reached milestones on time. She's caught up now at 4 she wears age 4

Reactions: 1
My daughter was still wearing 6 to 9 clothing at that age she was 2 and wearing 12 to 18 months she wasn't unhealthy it wasn't anything I was doing I took her to get checked myself and they said they think it's just her build as she was in proportion and reached milestones on time. She's caught up now at 4 she wears age 4
I’m sure it’s fairly common, but I’m sure your daughter got fed good meals, and was stimulated and engaged with, I think Charlotte just can’t be bothered which is why the girls seem to not be growing etc, if she let them out of those bloody walkers and fed them something other than fish fingers and McDonald’s they’d probably be thriving - they seem so eager to learn and move but she sees it as an inconvenience.

side note: good on Charlie for getting a job and helping to support her family, but can someone tell her that she doesn’t need to post a pouting selfie accompanied by a caption along the lines of ‘work😴’ with every shift she does

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sure it’s fairly common, but I’m sure your daughter got fed good meals, and was stimulated and engaged with, I think Charlotte just can’t be bothered which is why the girls seem to not be growing etc, if she let them out of those bloody walkers and fed them something other than fish fingers and McDonald’s they’d probably be thriving - they seem so eager to learn and move but she sees it as an inconvenience.

side note: good on Charlie for getting a job and helping to support her family, but can someone tell her that she doesn’t need to post a pouting selfie accompanied by a caption along the lines of ‘work😴’ with every shift she does
Charlotte is more interested in the men in her life

Reactions: 5
Charlottes story tonight of the poor baby in the bath looking incredibly underweight

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.