Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the video of Charlotte's twins earlier. They can barely lift themselves up to crawl. I know all babies develop differently but they seem so much younger than they are. I hope they are getting any support they might need.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Never had my lips done or feel like I can ask someone this question but, how come she has them topped up so much?? I thought they lasted much longer than that?
And surely she should be saving that money to spend on her child and family with the way things are at the moment???

Reactions: 4
Never had my lips done or feel like I can ask someone this question but, how come she has them topped up so much?? I thought they lasted much longer than that?
And surely she should be saving that money to spend on her child and family with the way things are at the moment???
She really shouldn't. Some people do break down a filler quicker than others but we can see her lips are still huge and about to burst. It's really unprofessional to keep filling them to the point theirs zero shape or definition

Reactions: 5
McDonald’s breakfast for the twins 🤦‍♀️ Those girls get no nutrients at all!!! A treat from time to time maybe but Christ the veg is a treat in their diet

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
McDonald’s breakfast for the twins 🤦‍♀️ Those girls get no nutrients at all!!! A treat from time to time maybe but Christ the veg is a treat in their diet
I can’t believe those babies are over a year old! They are tiny, under developed and always look so unwell. They never get any fresh air or stimulation. It’s so sad to watch 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Why hasn’t she wished her mum happy Mother’s Day? I think something has happened and they love had a fall out due to the dweeb she is back with.
Why are they always in that dark room also! Open a window, Get some daylight, feed them a proper meal and take them for some fresh hair!!!

Reactions: 13
Ok. My kids who are 5 and 9 love a McDonald’s but bleeping hell McDonald’s breakfast for 1 year olds 😩🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
What was causing me more panic was how close they was both sat to the edge of the bed while eating. If one of them was to suddenly turn around the first place they would land is the floor. Probably just me being ott though

Reactions: 5
Why hasn’t she wished her mum happy Mother’s Day? I think something has happened and they love had a fall out due to the dweeb she is back with.
Why are they always in that dark room also! Open a window, Get some daylight, feed them a proper meal and take them for some fresh hair!!!
She has on insta and said sorry for how she’s been lately. She’s obvs been hole to her sick mum

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m so confused... a little fan of Charlottes commented that she wants twins but she’s scared?
So is she having twins or thinks that by wanting them she will have them? Or does she think you can go and buy them like little dollies at Smyths? 😂 Honestly the IQ F8D1B401-65E7-49DD-B9E7-37A22829BF20.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At the shop in their dressing gowns at 2pm💀💀
Basket was just full of crisps and juice etc too, really not an essential trip to the shop🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m working in a supermarket and right now literally on my 15 min break and it’s been absolutely crazy, we’re limiting people in the door and that’s a wasted queue space when we’re basically begging people to stay home unless it’s essential cus the minute a member of staff gets it we’ll all be down like flies! Could do without people like her coming out for the sake of it

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Charlotte posting on tik tok with her kids in her arms crying their eyes out why she lip Syncs is vile 😞😞

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.