Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but Charlie’s caption on the picture of Harlow “my real life doll” rubs me up the wrong way. Is it just me or is that a disgusting thing to say? I don’t know what it is but that really creeps me out
She dresses her like an old China doll.

Reactions: 3
Everytime I see a photo of Harlow I just piss myself at how Charlie said her hair was curly

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i think Morgan has issues and is crappy & controlling, but she seems to care about Kingsley, can’t say the same about Charlotte and her own kids.
Definitely! Kingsley always looks spotless, well fed and happy. He was walking before his 1st birthday, they are always playing with him and giving him lots of attention.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think Morgan would be so hands on if Kingsley was biologically hers

Reactions: 5
I cannot find it, what category is it in?

Out of
Curiosity does anyone know what Charlottes mum actually has I understand she’s very unwell but with what ?

Charlottes mum has mentioned what she has on the Facebook group, can’t remember exactly what it is now but I do know it’s not cancer. Think it might be an autoimmune or degenerative disorder of some kind? I’m far from an expert though.

Morgan made me sick last series if I’m honest. When they had that really public break up I was hoping that would be it for the pair but I knew they’d be back together. It’s really sad to hear Laura no longer has contact with her mum, probably all Morgan’s doing I’d imagine. As for her thinking Kingsley looks like her, well that’s just ridiculous and deluded.

Reactions: 11
Charlottes mum has mentioned what she has on the Facebook group, can’t remember exactly what it is now but I do know it’s not cancer. Think it might be an autoimmune or degenerative disorder of some kind? I’m far from an expert though.

Morgan made me sick last series if I’m honest. When they had that really public break up I was hoping that would be it for the pair but I knew they’d be back together. It’s really sad to hear Laura no longer has contact with her mum, probably all Morgan’s doing I’d imagine. As for her thinking Kingsley looks like her, well that’s just ridiculous and deluded.
She turned it all round on a insta questions. Saying it was all Laura’s mums fault . She only bothered with Kingsley when the cameras were on. They are better without her in their life’s .

Out of
Curiosity does anyone know what Charlottes mum actually has I understand she’s very unwell but with what ?
I have no idea but I feel it’s not as bad as they were making out it was on the show. Which is disgusting really as the way they portrayed it made it seem like she wouldn’t make it to the twins first birthdays.

She turned it all round on a insta questions. Saying it was all Laura’s mums fault . She only bothered with Kingsley when the cameras were on. They are better without her in their life’s .
This doesn’t surprise me! I’m guessing Laura’s mum kept her dignity and silence, I don’t even know if she’s on social media. Honestly poor Laura. She can do better.

I have no idea but I feel it’s not as bad as they were making out it was on the show. Which is disgusting really as the way they portrayed it made it seem like she wouldn’t make it to the twins first birthdays.
Agree with this, And they set up a gofundme which was just embarrassing

Reactions: 8
Yes this is what I mean they’ve set up a go
Fund me yet it doesn’t even say what she has it’s all a little odd in my opinion

Reactions: 7
Never seen Charlottes children out in the sunlight. Never out of a house which has the curtains open all day also.

Anyone seen charlottes tiktok account it’s the clingiest chavviest things I’ve ever seen

“King Drugzy” in Charlottes Insta stories 🤢🤢🤢 Looks and sounds absolutely off his face, like he can barely string a proper sentence together!!! Disgusting honestly.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.