Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY is Charlotte cutting nuggets into a million tiny pieces?? The girl has no clue. As for the stories with her and her bf, I was almost sick in my mouth. They’re not cute, I’ve said it before they both scream chlamydia 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
WHY is Charlotte cutting nuggets into a million tiny pieces?? The girl has no clue. As for the stories with her and her bf, I was almost sick in my mouth. They’re not cute, I’ve said it before they both scream chlamydia 🤢
They’re disgusting, it comes across as she’s trying to prove everyone wrong

Reactions: 6
Just seen it surely at there age the don't need it cut into that many tiny pieces feel for those girls i really do

Reactions: 5
Just seen a video on her mums Instagram of Charlotte singing and dancing in a toilet yet on the show she acted like she has zero confidence, actually mad how different she was portrayed!

Reactions: 6
Notice how they made me come across as , this young single pregnant mum having twins . With a dying mother who she looks after . But her instagram just shows what she’s really like .
Smoking around children is absolutely vile .

How does she afford to smoke and always have her lashes and nails done?
She can also afford to buy that dweeb new trainers too because she is a “sick girlfriend” 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ duck me am I old or what 🤣🤣😫😫 im only 25 and I feel about 80 watching this generation 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This comment and reply 😏. Now I'd never make a comment about anyone being pregnant but Charlotte is vile. She has to stop even lower
Screenshot_20200316-123258_Instagram.jpg

Also , all these comments like.." So glad he's stepped up". Are these young girls so lacking in self esteem to think it's great some loser that never bothered with his kids now hanging around is stepping up. He's probably using Charlotte as an easy shag and place to stay. State of the two of them. Meanwhile the two kids are still strapped in baby bouncers looking malnourished.

• Wow
  • Haha
This comment and reply 😏. Now I'd never make a comment about anyone being pregnant but Charlotte is vile. She has to stop even lowerView attachment 96292

Also , all these comments like.." So glad he's stepped up". Are these young girls so lacking in self esteem to think it's great some loser that never bothered with his kids now hanging around is stepping up. He's probably using Charlotte as an easy shag and place to stay. State of the two of them. Meanwhile the two kids are still strapped in baby bouncers looking malnourished.
With an attitude like that she will get nowhere in life. One day someone will knock her down a peg or two and she won’t like it. If she doesn’t want comments, make a new private profile it’s really that simple, that applies for anyone with a larger following who always cry troll.

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but Charlie’s caption on the picture of Harlow “my real life doll” rubs me up the wrong way. Is it just me or is that a disgusting thing to say? I don’t know what it is but that really creeps me out

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but Charlie’s caption on the picture of Harlow “my real life doll” rubs me up the wrong way. Is it just me or is that a disgusting thing to say? I don’t know what it is but that really creeps me out
Harlow looks uncomfortable or forced to pose like that doesn't seem natural at all

Reactions: 3
Haven’t really followed this series but discovered this thread and now I’ve found myself in an insta rabbit hole . What utter train wrecks 😂🙈

Not keen on the thigh high socks either . Dress kids like kids 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.