Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte is an absolute disgrace. She’s literally jumped back and forth with Connor and Ashley about 6 times in the space of a year. Those poor girls are going to grow up so confused if she carries on! The amount of tit she and her mum have talked about Connor on social media and now she’s back with him?! And so rude to anyone that comments and asks why! She’s a disgrace and a pretty crappy mother in my opinion!!

Reactions: 11
Why has Charlotte’s said the girls are “miracles”?? Am I missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Charlotte is such a fake ass attention seeker. Oh give me sympathy bla bla ... I feel for her because her mum isn’t well but in all honesty the way she acts is disgusting. Never met a bigger attention seeker in all my life ... she acts like this lovely sweet girl when in reality she’s a horrible little chav feel so sorry for those girls they are dragged up no proper upbringing at all

Reactions: 13
I see Charlie is trying to drum up business for her lash lady - who in their right mind would go to her?! Surely having eyelashes like a furby makes life much more difficult - I struggle to see normally wearing standard fake eyelashes let alone those monstrosities!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please can someone make this silly little girl grow up 😂 I give them 8 weeks before he fucks her over and she’s blackening his name again 💁🏻‍♀️
Omg I've just been looking at the profile. Dont follow her. But I'm guessing that's the baby daddy (the biological one).
Is his instagram name ment to be kingdrugzy 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you remember last time she split up with Ashley and was insisting he was still going to see the twins?! Bet that’s not happening now 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He looks stoned in every pic. She needs to learn to put her girls first and stop going back and forth between the 2 blokes.

Reactions: 7
I’d love to know what her mum thinks about her being back with him given how much they’ve all slagged him off

Reactions: 7
Fml didn't realise he was a rapper. Instead of chatting tit about giving your daughters a good life get a real job 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Charlotte behaves like a child she needs to grow up and put looking after the twins first not going back and forth between these two guys. Plus stop posting all her dirty laundry all over Instagram it just shows how immature she is she really needs to grow up

Reactions: 4
'in the public eye' hardly hun, you are not an A lister 🥴 The video on the current blokes instagram of him rapping make me cringe so hard, he looks like he needs a good scrub.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
'in the public eye' hardly hun, you are not an A lister 🥴 The video on the current blokes instagram of him rapping make me cringe so hard, he looks like he needs a good scrub.
Looks like a massive stoner aswell... great father figure 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.