Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the whole thing a little... off between the two of them. Why on Earth did they have a baby? What exactly prompted it? They had to make the conscious decision to have one

Reactions: 7
Good on Charlie for cleaning and taking care of her house but, does she do anything else? 😳

Reactions: 3
The state of the floor/skirting boards in that picture that Morgan posted of Kingsley 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Good on Charlie for cleaning and taking care of her house but, does she do anything else? 😳
She says is what her followers have asked to see 🤣🙄. And they have said she should start a home account . She’s cleaning it nearly everyday. She’s like hinch , using these products and hacks on an already clean house .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gosh I hate to comment on people's appearances but Charlie's lips and eyelashes are awful. She only had her lips done within the last month (and they still look sore) so why's she having it done again!

Reactions: 11
She clearly doesn’t have anything more interesting to do! She doesn’t seem to have any friends 🤷🏻‍♀️

She clearly doesn’t have anything more interesting to do! She doesn’t seem to have any friends 🤷🏻‍♀️
She's a young mum at home. It is very isolating. Maybe she doesn't have many friends. Dobt think she deserves criticism for this.

Reactions: 25
I lost a lot of friends when I had my child. I lost friends before that too because I got into a serious relationship. I wasn’t a teen mum no but friends can be awful about relationships and babies no matter what age. I don’t have a large group of friends now and the ones I have we rarely see one another because life gets in the way.

I dont like charlie but I’d rather spend time with my son anyway, that’s more interesting than seeing friends to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I lost a lot of friends when I had my child. I lost friends before that too because I got into a serious relationship. I wasn’t a teen mum no but friends can be awful about relationships and babies no matter what age. I don’t have a large group of friends now and the ones I have we rarely see one another because life gets in the way.

I dont like charlie but I’d rather spend time with my son anyway, that’s more interesting than seeing friends to me 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was exactly the same. So it just meant I spent all my time with my little one (he's now 11 so it was ages ago) but I think Charlie puts the little girl in her cot while she cleans everywhere...I used to leave the cleaning til my little boy was in bed as it's time you can never get back...I'm glad I didnt waste time cleaning or on social media like too many of these 'influencers' nowadays as they are literally missing their little ones grow up. Fair enough social media wasn't big back then but with my second born a few years ago I am the exact same type of mum; would rather spend quality time with him than on SM or "hinching" 🤢

Reactions: 5
I was exactly the same. So it just meant I spent all my time with my little one (he's now 11 so it was ages ago) but I think Charlie puts the little girl in her cot while she cleans everywhere...I used to leave the cleaning til my little boy was in bed as it's time you can never get back...I'm glad I didnt waste time cleaning or on social media like too many of these 'influencers' nowadays as they are literally missing their little ones grow up. Fair enough social media wasn't big back then but with my second born a few years ago I am the exact same type of mum; would rather spend quality time with him than on SM or "hinching" 🤢
Im the same, the cleaning is done when he’s asleep. It used to be when he napped but that’s a thing of the past now. He does have his own cleaning set and hoover though so I do sweep and hoover and he copies. I think reality will hit her when Harlow no longer naps. It’s no longer you time when they’re in bed, it’s catching up on cleaning etc and then you can relax.

• Heart

Me too, I lost all my friends when I became a mum. Clearly weren’t my true friends anyway! Id rather be covered in my daughters piss and tit than be out with them any day.

I see Charlotte is showing off valentines flowers and the card says she’s a great mum and partner... I’m guessing she’s back with rat face then after all the slagging him off previously 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see Charlotte is showing off valentines flowers and the card says she’s a great mum and partner... I’m guessing she’s back with rat face then after all the slagging him off previously 😆
Why does she always display her stuff on that bleeping cooker 🤢 the grout is honestly disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Charlotte posted this on her account for the twins, of the girls with their dad then I checked and she’s following him again and has liked his most recent pic. Honestly 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ The second Ashley’s out of the picture and she’s back playing happy families despite dragging Connors name to the dirt.. (not saying he didn’t deserve some of it) Yet she’s still posting inspirational single woman quotes on her story lol. The lack of stability is unreal

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Charlotte posted this on her account for the twins, of the girls with their dad then I checked and she’s following him again and has liked his most recent pic. Honestly 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ The second Ashley’s out of the picture and she’s back playing happy families despite dragging Connors name to the dirt.. (not saying he didn’t deserve some of it) Yet she’s still posting inspirational single woman quotes on her story lol. The lack of stability is unreal
I used to like Charlotte but I’ve seen how selfish she is now, the girls should be her main priority not her having a partner. She went on for months (along with her family) how much of a deadbeat the dad was but now she broke up with the other guy and wants some attention she’s took him back and got the girls involved with her.

Honestly feel terrible for the poor girls

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.