Teen Mom Young and Pregnant UK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would def make an account if she knew!!

I don't know if anyone watched that programme baby has landed on BBC, but there was a thread about one of the cast like this on another site and she made an account to comment. Everyone stopped commenting after that..
I did watch it! Bet it was the ginger girl who made an account? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So glad theres a thread on this - I loved the previous series as it showed a good mix of girls (although a bit rough) but this series just took it to another level, you honestly can't get any more chavtastic. I really hope there isnt another series

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So glad theres a thread on this - I loved the previous series as it showed a good mix of girls (although a bit rough) but this series just took it to another level, you honestly can't get any more chavtastic. I really hope there isnt another series
Oh was the last one the second series? I didn’t even realise

I've just been accepted on Charlotte's home account, why are her little girls still on formula? Should they not be on full fat cows milk now? I would ask her but she would probably take offence🙈

I've just been accepted on Charlotte's home account, why are her little girls still on formula? Should they not be on full fat cows milk now? I would ask her but she would probably take offence🙈
My daughter stayed on formula til about 18 months. They sell formula in different stages so they’re still fine to have formula at this age

Reactions: 2
yes they should, silly to buy formula after 12 months as it's a rip off and not needed. My son got half and half cows milk and formula for a couple of weeks leading up to his birthday then when the tub ran out I moved to cows milk just before a year.

Reactions: 1
My daughter stayed on formula til about 18 months. They sell formula in different stages so they’re still fine to have formula at this age
Yeah I know they sell different stages for different ages but my health visitor always told me it was pointless changing from stage 1 as there's not need for follow on it's just because they're not allowed to advertise first stage as every newborn will need it (unless breast fed obviously) everyone is different though, just I've not really seen it myself😊

yes they should, silly to buy formula after 12 months as it's a rip off and not needed. My son got half and half cows milk and formula for a couple of weeks leading up to his birthday then when the tub ran out I moved to cows milk just before a year.
Very true! Both my girls were just under a year old, one started to refused formula so we had to try cows milk to make sure she was getting enough calcium and she loved it from the get go😂

Reactions: 3
Yeah I know they sell different stages for different ages but my health visitor always told me it was pointless changing from stage 1 as there's not need for follow on it's just because they're not allowed to advertise first stage as every newborn will need it (unless breast fed obviously) everyone is different though, just I've not really seen it myself😊
yes! It's all a marketing ploy to make money and allow them to advertise, I did move on to stage 2 though as I got boots/Tesco points etc , I checked the nutritional info on the side of the box and the difference was hardly anything so went with the points 😂

Reactions: 1
yes! It's all a marketing ploy to make money and allow them to advertise, I did move on to stage 2 though as I got boots/Tesco points etc , I checked the nutritional info on the side of the box and the difference was hardly anything so went with the points 😂
Ah yeah I forgot you never get points with first stage also they sometimes used to have the stage 2/3 on offer like 2 for £15 not allowed to do any of that with first stage🙄

It’s the 6-12 months one she’s using anyways maybe she’s just finishing it off as they have just turned 1 🤷🏻‍♀️

To be fair the girls have only just turned 1. Not all kids take to cows milk immediately anyway. Still think she’s a twit for feeding them jars and pouches at 1 though. There’s so many ‘easy’ things you can give them at that age so there’s no excuse for pouches in my opinion. They should be weaned fully by now and they’re not.

Reactions: 4
I can’t say anything my son is 19months old & still on formula. Drinking cows milk gives him really bad belly ache, but is fine with any other diary product. Could be the same with her girls🤷🏻‍♀️

Slightly off topic but has anyone watched teen mom Australia?
yeah I found it hard to get into! All the others I’ve loved all the drama but this one seems so tame, maybe because it’s only on for 30 mins?
is there a young and pregnant us thread or teen mom og or 2? I’d love to talk about all those too there’s so many 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.