Teen Mom young and pregnant UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don dons needs to come get her daughter, embarrassing mess!
Morgan did actually put pressure on Laura to breastfeed iirc.

I'm a huge advocate for BF but not if somebody has clearly said they don't bloody want to.
Wasn’t it Brett trying to make Charlie breastfeed to save them money?

Reactions: 6
Wasn’t it Brett trying to make Charlie breastfeed to save them money?
Maybe, that sounds like Brett. 😂
But I feel like Morgan said she wanted Laura to breastfeed at least for a little bit "because it's better for the baby" but Laura straight up said no. Maybe I'm imagining that.

Reactions: 3
I kind of want to rewatch the series to find out now. Feel like I’ve forgotten loads since it aired.

Reactions: 3
Was pretty shyte this wasn’t it 😂😂
Absolutely! I had never seen such a bunch of desperados desperate for z-list celebrity status. The only one I liked was the one who’s name I have forgotten , that had fallen out with her name but husband idolised her .

Absolutely! I had never seen such a bunch of desperados desperate for z-list celebrity status. The only one I liked was the one who’s name I have forgotten , that had fallen out with her name but husband idolised her .
Fallen out with her mum not name 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7

Alesha and Umair was it? I thought they seemed like a lovely couple and lovely parents. Hopefully she rebuilt a relationship with her mum after the show.

Reactions: 12
Alesha and Umair was it? I thought they seemed like a lovely couple and lovely parents. Hopefully she rebuilt a relationship with her mum after the show.
That was it ! They were the only pair that seemed to really love each other.

Reactions: 8
You can see Charlotte is trying to stay relevant. Her mums posting loads of videos of her to teen mom groups that aren’t even for their show lately.

Now the new teen mom uk is on tv, and will be getting a lot of active users in the Facebook groups, charlottes mum is posting loads about Charlotte on there. It’s embarrassing and desperate

Reactions: 12

Ahh I loved them he absolutely idolised her and their little girl. Was so lovely to see especially after watching the other 3 degenerates.

Reactions: 10
Seriously Chloe 😐.
Jordan is just going to do it again but hide his tracks better this time.

First photo of Charlotte and baby daddy...twins born 8 months later. They were QUICKKKK 😳
The girls were born in December Wernt they? So she would be early pregnant here and that’s their first picture 🤔
I bet that’s a new photo she’s just put that date on. She seems the type to delete all traces after splitting with someone 🤣 then regretting it coz they get back together the day after 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s laughable that they thought y&p would become as big as other teen mom shows. I’m 10-11 years deep into teen mom og, I can’t say I’d be interested in which man Charlotte is shagging in 10 years time🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The girl is constantly on the Beg. Well it won’t last long now that they aren’t getting another series. She might have to actually spend her own money on her child

Don't usually like to judge parenting but Amber is a terrible mum. Rewatching some of the older series. They constantly yell and argue in front of Brooklyn, slamming doors, Amber holding Brooklyn by the arm and shouting in his face, snatching stuff out of his hand and throwing it then she kicks off when he gets angry and throws things etc . If those boys don't grow up with serious damage it'll be a miracle. I really feel like somebody needs to intervene. Poor, poor children. 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Iv said it before and Iv said it again Charlie would ask for tips on wiping her own arse

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.