Teen Mom young and pregnant UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always remember Charlie moaning Bret doesnt help with harlow so one day he said he wanted to take harlow out for a few hours to visit his mum and she bloody said no and made him pack his stuff and move out! Imagine how he felt trying to help and stuff then that happens to him 😂

Reactions: 13
Does Charlie not know that you can google your questions? “Where can I get bows/cycling shorts” she’s so annoying

Reactions: 23
Does Charlie not know that you can google your questions? “Where can I get bows/cycling shorts” she’s so annoying
She means " Who here can send me some free cycling shorts" ? She's such a Beggy Mitchell.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why is Charlie constantly selling prams and buying new ones. Harlow is barely one and she's had like 50 prams.
Don't you just buy one and stick with it usually??

Reactions: 23
I saw that and I was like bleeping FLIMSY TEA LIGHTS ON CARPET!!!!! Also, they don’t have jobs so where the hell has she been on lock down 😂
so so so bad! Absolutely stupid she is that girl! And I thought that unless was a docs app or something

Reactions: 2
I saw that and I was like bleeping FLIMSY TEA LIGHTS ON CARPET!!!!! Also, they don’t have jobs so where the hell has she been on lock down 😂
I could be wrong but I'm sure I've saw Laura story about going to work. God knows about Morgan though, obviously makes enough flogging herbalife 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I could be wrong but I'm sure I've saw Laura story about going to work. God knows about Morgan though, obviously makes enough flogging herbalife 🥴😂
Yes, I believe Laura too Morgs name, carried and birthed the baby. Goes out to work while Morg minds Kingsley. Serious control in that relationship.

Reactions: 9
Yes, I believe Laura too Morgs name, carried and birthed the baby. Goes out to work while Morg minds Kingsley. Serious control in that relationship.
Yeh I thought I had saw something about Laura working. Morgan claims to be a student and "works part time" 🥴

Reactions: 3
Charlie keeps going on about losing weight!! Has anyone else saw her ‘brunch’ picture on Instagram bloody hell. Her, Brett and Harlow are made up of 70% pasta and cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Charlie keeps going on about losing weight!! Has anyone else saw her ‘brunch’ picture on Instagram bloody hell. Her, Brett and Harlow are made up of 70% pasta and cheese.
That might explain why their skin isn’t great either!

Reactions: 8
Not just that the kid is called Kingsley MORGAN Fairhurst. So got the first and second name in there. Not a chance id have let that happen. Morgan did the first bottle after birth too. Everything was taken away from Laura

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Looks like it’s been cancelled 😩😩🆘🆘😭😂
I think the USA Y&P has been cancelled too. Such a shame as they felt more raw and real due to not having the money and lifestyle the regular USA teen moms have.
Not just that the kid is called Kingsley MORGAN Fairhurst. So got the first and second name in there. Not a chance id have let that happen. Morgan did the first bottle after birth too. Everything was taken away from Laura
Im shocked at this! No way would I have allowed him to not only have her surname but also her name as a middle name, Morgan is a narc. I remember her wanting to do the first feed and thought that was disgraceful for her to be so pushy about it. Laura should get to decide who feeds the baby first seeing as she’s the one who pushed him out of her body, bet she wouldn’t have been ‘allowed’ to breastfeed either had she wanted to.

Reactions: 11
Don dons needs to come get her daughter, embarrassing mess!
I think the USA Y&P has been cancelled too. Such a shame as they felt more raw and real due to not having the money and lifestyle the regular USA teen moms have.

Im shocked at this! No way would I have allowed him to not only have her surname but also her name as a middle name, Morgan is a narc. I remember her wanting to do the first feed and thought that was disgraceful for her to be so pushy about it. Laura should get to decide who feeds the baby first seeing as she’s the one who pushed him out of her body, bet she wouldn’t have been ‘allowed’ to breastfeed either had she wanted to.
Morgan did actually put pressure on Laura to breastfeed iirc.

I'm a huge advocate for BF but not if somebody has clearly said they don't bloody want to.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.