Teen Mom young and pregnant UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
guys I know we said we’re not talking about tia and ash but they’ve split up she’s made tiktoks saying he cheated she’s crying and ripping his clothes no doubt with Charlotte I’m GUTTED for her I think she genuinely thought he was in love with her 😩 god I’d HATE to be in the public eye
I presume it was something that happened awhile ago and shes found out?
If not how are people cheating in lockdown?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Would it be acceptable to use the audio from her tik Tok ripping clothes and re create? 🙄 Asking for a friend
Omg that would be hilarious 😂

I presume it was something that happened awhile ago and shes found out?
If not how are people cheating in lockdown?
I was thinking this too about lockdown but you never know with these people

'But these tit happens' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does Morgan not know what a full stop is. Jesus woman, nearly passed out reading that!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank god growing up , when we broke up with boys. You would have to ring your mate on a landline . And there was no internet and social media to embarrass yourself on.

wonder if he cheated with Charlotte ??
I think maybe the speculation is what they wanted, because he commented on charlottes live saying “char ring me” 🤷🏼‍♀️ They were slagging him right down to the ground and he’s like char ring me 🤯

Laura could do so much better than Morgan. Jeezo I can't actually look at her 😭
I feel like she should have had braces as a kid 😩 why did that not happen for her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen Donna on charlottes story... oh my god how embarrassing.
How embarrassing, I would die with embarrassment if my mother acted like that! I also really hope those cleaning products on the floor were put away before the babies woke up this morning!

Reactions: 5
I feel so sorry for Ashley’s new girlfriend (or should that be ex), she’s not very old either and I still remember how heartbroken I was when my first proper boyfriend broke my heart 💔

Reactions: 11
Ew i cant stand Morgan and her mouth full of teeth🤣

Who remembers when Lauras mum slyly told Laura not to put Morgan on the birth certificate...
She should of taken her mums advice

Also did you see the state of Tias hands from fake tan.. she obviously caught clap as well from
ashley and charlotte🤢🤢🤢 king dubzy or whatever the hell his rappername is will of got it as we

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Can someone start a new thread please, it says I have insufficient privileges 🙁

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.