Teen Mom young and pregnant UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bracelet is absolutely horrendous on Harlow . And in brets feed the other day they have given her a handheld dyson early , which was for her bday. She can even stand up yet . All she sees her mum doing hinching a already clean , and grey and White House . With her special hinch pad , even tho she cleans the same tit everyday ....
Not just that it's a choking hazard!

Reactions: 6
Chiming in here; Charlie’s lashes are absolutely ridiculous and she’s far too young to be having fillers in her face!
Agreed! But because she’s not particularly pretty (in societies eyes, compared to what she probably sees in the media that she reads) I suppose it makes her feel pretty and an improvement to what she looks like. Poor thing

Reactions: 5
Agreed! But because she’s not particularly pretty (in societies eyes, compared to what she probably sees in the media that she reads) I suppose it makes her feel pretty and an improvement to what she looks like. Poor thing
Aye but does she need to look like she’s got a dustpan brush on her eyes? A nice set of fluffy Russians would look more ‘insta’. Whoever is doing them cannot be qualified from anywhere credible because no where with any sense would be teaching technicians to apply lashes like that.

Reactions: 14
"should of got life"
Should get a life? Or needs to be banged up?
He was a wannabe p e d o hunter (hate the pedos but you have to be sure you cant just assume someone Is)
Him and a group of friends murdered someone by stabbing him to death and they left him to die alone on the pavement.
He wasnt even a p e d o. It was just hearsay
Ash was under 16 so wasnt named or jailed.

• Wow
Reactions: 40
He was a wannabe p e d o hunter (hate the Weirdos but you have to be sure you cant just assume someone Is)
Him and a group of friends murdered someone by stabbing him to death and they left him to die alone on the pavement.
OMG that’s pretty heavy

He was a wannabe p e d o hunter (hate the Weirdos but you have to be sure you cant just assume someone Is)
What. The. duck.

Reactions: 9
I’m so confused. I’ve never really looked at her instagram but just looked now and Connor is all over it. So she’s baby with baby daddy now?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m so confused. I’ve never really looked at her instagram but just looked now and Connor is all over it. So she’s baby with baby daddy now?
It's been about a month with no drama other than she posts about Ashley and stealing everyone's mans a lot

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god. How do you know this? I can’t believe that it’s actually mental. It’s all well and good for Charlotte to say he ‘should have got life’ NOW, but she (and Donna) allowed him in her house and actively involved with her kids to the point she had them calling him dada knowing he’d stabbed someone to death?????!!!!! And is saying that now????? Actually no words. Probably told herself he would protect those girls cus he was proper against child predators (as if anyone sane wouldn’t be🙄😳) god forbid.. where does she find these sorts

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Oh my god. How do you know this? I can’t believe that it’s actually mental. It’s all well and good for Charlotte to say he ‘should have got life’ NOW, but she (and Donna) allowed him in her house and actively involved with her kids to the point she had them calling him dada knowing he’d stabbed someone to death?????!!!!! And is saying that now????? Actually no words. Probably told herself he would protect those girls cus he was proper against child predators (as if anyone sane wouldn’t be🙄😳) god forbid.. where does she find these sorts

He didnt do the stabbing but he watched it happen and chose to run away and not help the poor guy or call for help.
I know this because someone said something about it on her live and I am good at finding things online. The one guy who was named in the article was tagged all over his fb and stopped after the incident. Bc hes in jail
The victims name was darren kelly. Google it

Reactions: 10
It’s unimaginable. I mean who in their right mind likes or tolerates peadophiles, but you don’t take the law into your own hands, especially as allegedly no evidence and the man was innocent. I didn’t really like Charlotte on the show anyway, I think she was a prime example of why young girls shouldn't have children. And I feel awful saying anything bad about her mum because she is so unwell god love her but it seems she’s let her get away with a lot!

Reactions: 15
On Charlotte’s YouTube channel her and her mum do a Q&A. If I remember right someone asked a question about a murder. They read out the question and Donna said to ignore it

• Wow
Reactions: 7
But Charlotte was happy to allow him into her and the girls lives knowing this?! Jaaaasus

Reactions: 9
Do you think this is why he wasn’t featured in the show and it was made out that Charlotte was single?

Reactions: 17
He didnt do the stabbing but he watched it happen and chose to run away and not help the poor guy or call for help.
I know this because someone said something about it on her live and I am good at finding things online. The one guy who was named in the article was tagged all over his fb and stopped after the incident. Bc hes in jail
The victims name was darren kelly. Google it
If this is the case do we know that the 15/16 year old girl involved isn't Charlotte? 🤔

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.