Teen Mom young and pregnant UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He didnt do the stabbing but he watched it happen and chose to run away and not help the poor guy or call for help.
I know this because someone said something about it on her live and I am good at finding things online. The one guy who was named in the article was tagged all over his fb and stopped after the incident. Bc hes in jail
The victims name was darren kelly. Google it
I just looked this up. It’s so sad

Reactions: 1
It’s unimaginable. I mean who in their right mind likes or tolerates peadophiles, but you don’t take the law into your own hands, especially as allegedly no evidence and the man was innocent. I didn’t really like Charlotte on the show anyway, I think she was a prime example of why young girls shouldn't have children. And I feel awful saying anything bad about her mum because she is so unwell god love her but it seems she’s let her get away with a lot!
And reading the article, there's a ton of evidence in the victim's phone where he told women in their twenties they were far too young for him. I knew I hated these "paedophille catcher" groups, but this just makes me hate them more.

Reactions: 6
That is absolutely shocking I don’t ever remember hearing about this before but I’ve found the articles now. Shame nothing happened to the silly girl who was accusing him and set it all up.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s safe to say Donna isn’t the sharpest crayon in the box and clearly Charlotte has inherited that.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The way her mum makes her read the question out on the Q&A video. So awkward 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He was a wannabe p e d o hunter (hate the Weirdos but you have to be sure you cant just assume someone Is)
Him and a group of friends murdered someone by stabbing him to death and they left him to die alone on the pavement.
He wasnt even a p e d o. It was just hearsay
Ash was under 16 so wasnt named or jailed.
Oh my god!! No wonder he wasn’t featured on the show!

Reactions: 3
Charlie was my favourite on the show. But her constant begging for things, and some of the things they do are questionable. Why would Harlow need to go shopping? Their is two of them. One should stay home with Harlow while the other shops, not rocket science really, Is it?!

Also they aren’t very mature In some of their replies. People only give them advice like Harlows fluffy blankets in her cot, etc and she is very rude sometimes. Brett can also get very nasty on some of his comments. I thought so much of them on the show though, and they do seem like good parents. harlow is always clean, happy and fed. And they take great care and pride in their home.

Reactions: 11
BCD1FFC0-FF0D-4746-BD41-24D19E1263A2.png
This isn’t on though - the next story she shared the persons insta so they’re getting abuse from her sheep followers 😑

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
It’s honestly so pathetic, she’s encouraging people to bully someone?
did she not think she could have misinterpreted the message? Of course not because Charlie’s perfect!1!1!1!

she begs for McQueens on the regular, she needs to just go to her job, and buy some

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.