Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh woooow loool. I don't know what Jane sounds like. Could be her own mum maybe Charlie driving her own car or a friend driving it. She's not happy
I can hear what they're saying but we need more info Haha
Either way he has clearly uploaded it for the drama. If you didnt know the story with Charlie and saw that you would think he was actually in the house today

Reactions: 1
I think it sounds like a young male voice.
The beginning does yeah. But the end sounds like a mum who puts on their posh voice when being serious.

Maybe the morning after the window smash n both Brett and his mum were on the phone 🤷‍♀️ n they were all laughing at the phone call because they were all part of it 👀

..... Does anyone remember a stalker? Did I miss a section or is this bs? Because I thought they left insta because of tattle👀

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The beginning does yeah. But the end sounds like a mum who puts on their posh voice when being serious.

Maybe the morning after the window smash n both Brett and his mum were on the phone 🤷‍♀️ n they were all laughing at the phone call because they were all part of it 👀

..... Does anyone remember a stalker? Did I miss a section or is this bs? Because I thought they left insta because of tattle👀
Well that's news, maybe she's just trying to stay relevant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I do not remember this.. they may have dealt with this privately though you’d think they would’ve warned everyone not to give their address /info out as someone was intending to cause harm to them...

Reactions: 7

I don't even think it was tattle it was teen mom talks who put a post about them ordering pizza in lockdown and brought up the cheating scandal again. Teen mom talks did get their info from here tbf 🤣 but they posted it on insta which was what wound morgan up

• Haha
I've listened to it literally 50 times 🤣 I think it’s Jane and Brett one end of the ohone then Charlie the other like Jane phoned Charlie about it bretts in the background, maybe?

Reactions: 4
Just a thought though surely if they were being stalked they wouldn't post the layout of their home and make a home account. Photos of them in the garden/out the back of the houses they lived in with family and friends not social distancing. You lockdown all your accounts. You wouldn't delete your 1 year olds Instagram to then make him his own Facebook. You'd ask your family to lockdown their very public accounts. Just going off Instagram isn't enough. Teen mom talks also claimed she spoke to Laura and Morgan who said they were having a break. Laura came back for about a week then went again.

If I dress as don dons will you guys fund me some wotsits
MAKe sures u wear a black jumper and mask And big gold D,see her both daughters and all kids in Basildon town yesterday around 4.30 well could hear her before see her dressed and acting so chavvy all of yhem,Donna especially look at me everyone kind of reaction.might have avoid town now that’s third time I been n seen them,I go post office for work they just are always there lol

MAKe sures u wear a black jumper and mask And big gold D,see her both daughters and all kids in Basildon town yesterday around 4.30 well could hear her before see her dressed and acting so chavvy all of yhem,Donna especially look at me everyone kind of reaction.might have avoid town now that’s third time I been n seen them,I go post office for work they just are always there lol
And if your not struggling to hold your head up the necklace isn't big enough, we want big big Ds

• Haha
I love good all goss like the next person but all the fake accounts trying to split a young family up is just wrong no matter what we think of them. Like who gets involved in someone’s relationship that much? If you slept with someone and want their partner to know then go to their partner don’t be a crappy rat and post it publicly

Reactions: 13
I love good all goss like the next person but all the fake accounts trying to split a young family up is just wrong no matter what we think of them. Like who gets involved in someone’s relationship that much? If you slept with someone and want their partner to know then go to their partner don’t be a crappy rat and post it publicly
Exactly its different gossiping about stuff they have actually done publicly but to get involved and cause crap is totally different. That bex boo is as bad as that butlins person and I wouldnt be friends with her if i was Charlie

So I did some digging, I saved the video and tried putting it in slow mo but can’t really make out the beginning.

I went onto the guys profile who Tom butlins tagged in the video and he seems he was in Charlie’s garden in this photo, weather or not it was the same day when he posted it which was the 20th the day before the party was or if the picture is from another day who knows.
AD2D8104-8B00-41BD-BA4E-1728A1AEC101.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So I did some digging, I saved the video and tried putting it in slow mo but can’t really make out the beginning.

I went onto the guys profile who Tom butlins tagged in the video and he seems he was in Charlie’s garden in this photo, weather or not it was the same day when he posted it which was the 20th the day before the party was or if the picture is from another day who knows. View attachment 169027
View attachment 169028
Some detective work there 🤣 get yourself a job on catfish

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can I just say what's the point in the click story for putting that thing in the toilet on Charlotte's story. Its hardly a time consuming job

Can I just say what's the point in the click story for putting that thing in the toilet on Charlotte's story. Its hardly a time consuming job
she took it out of the packet and then put it in the toilet, sounds like a days work for her 😅😅

• Haha
One early night and a busy day and I’ve missed an entire movies worth of drama 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.