Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

charcobain72

If Brett is bi, it’s really shit of Charlie or whoever else in that friendship group to out him.

Reactions: 18

Debbiedownerrrr

I find it bizarre how they have 13 year old fan girls commenting “goalzzzz” “so happy for you hun❤“ are girls actually looking these pair of gobshites thinking this is goals ?! Christ on a bike

• Haha

Mummm00

Why has Charlie gone back to Brett when this bxltins guy is so much better looking 👀 Brett is a scruff

• Heart
I’ve lurked for a long time now and honestly love this thread 😂 Can I share comments she’s put on someone’s fb for proof? If not she’s basically told someone last Thursday that they could borrow her car because the girl needed a new one as she got in a crash (one that wasn’t her fault). I know we’re not on the topic of her car anymore but still 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Shawry99

If you look at Charlie’s recent photos there’s at least 5 occasions she is pictured on different days and outfits wearing the watch, but she’s only used it twice 🙄

• Haha

Coolcats24

VIP Member
I think its unfair to comment on charlottes little girls. They haven't done anything, Charlotte might make dumb decisions that probably due to her age but her wee girls are gorgeous, besides they might have really soft fine hair, my kids hair get brushed all the time and within seconds it's like they have touched a plug socket its gone such a mess.
It’s more that fact that their hair is clearly greasy all the time.

• Heart
Charlotte shared something on her Instagram about pregnant woman having their rights back and partners being allowed to scans ... who thinks baby number three is coming soon lol

• Sad
  • Angry

Debbiedownerrrr

God love them little girls (the twins not the mothers on the show) but they just always look bit grubby and snotty, we all love a joke on this site but my heart always feels a little meh when I see them all grubby looking, like someone else said would it kill Charlotte to invest in a rug or something so they’re not playing on that sticky looking floor.. alas they’re walking and that’s great 😊

Reactions: 17

charcobain72

Wondered why you’d all gone quiet and turns out I’d missed another thread being made! Started to worry for a second 🤣🤣

• Haha

ForTheDrama

Anyone remember the scene from the show where Brett wanted his car key to tighten the crib, Charlie’s response was a sarcastic "very stable"
I just can't stop thinking about it today, bit like the state of the relationship mate. 😳

• Haha

Notredamn

VIP Member
Wish people would pack it in with the 'slut/slag' talk. No such thing, only ingrained misogyny.

If Brett didn't look like an overgrown toddler like on one of those Rugrats set in the future episodes, his sinister ways would be taken much more seriously. Gaining entry into the mother of your child's house and deciding you want your woman (possession) back because someone else has 'been there' is abusive no doubt. She's vulnerable.
Shame, as Butlins seems like some lad.

• Heart
  • Haha

Shazzyshizzle

Chatty Member
So please Tell me what would make someone a slut? In my opinion sleeping with two boys in the space of three weeks with no protection...that’s slutty and stupid! And the pictures she post are also slutty.
That's your opinion, in my opinion she can shag who she likes as long as her daughter is safe. Who are you to criticise how many people Charlie has slept with?

Sarah-e

So please Tell me what would make someone a slut? In my opinion sleeping with two boys in the space of three weeks with no protection...that’s slutty and stupid! And the pictures she post are also slutty.
According to the definition slut means a woman who has many casual sexual partners.

so per the definition, clothing shouldn’t be used to slut shame a person!

so as far as we are aware Charlie has been with 3 different partners in this period.
One who ghosted her.
One who stayed for what 5 days.
One who is her ex.
In my eyes she ain’t a slut. Three is fine enough especially if you consider that she is young, seems very insecure, and a bit sad. After the ghosting a girl like that would probably feel the need to get a validation somewhere.

that Harlow met them is not on, I agrew but at least she had the decency to ask a friend to babysit.

• Heart

_basic_

VIP Member
What the giddy aunt does this mean? Did someone die? Or did they just begin hosting their own shit show?

348D45B5-48F5-4F32-9BCC-F4E8DB5B4525.jpeg

• Haha