Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Pretty inconsiderate of my work to end my furlough and send me back when all this is going on! I’ve missed tons 🤣

the fake accounts are getting a bit irritating tho - something teens in high school would do. We only want the real shit with screenshots here 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Be kond

Chatty Member
OMG sick of seeing the two same “transformation” pics of Charlie. The after could easily be taken in the morning when she’s not eaten and then the night after her 3rd dominos of the day. She needs to get a grip

Also, does she have much to do with her parents? Surely someone should step in and say look grow up you’ve got a child etc

• Heart

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Brett was also seeing someone else and flirting with girls on Instagram. Nobody's called him a slut because nobody's mate has came here to fill us in. A guy came on and said he'd been sleeping with Brett nobody cared and infact thought the account was fake. We also heard brett sucks cock in club toilets for coke, nobody cared either. So it's not women vs men here.

• Haha

Coolcats24

VIP Member
OK IF ANYONE CAN MAKE SENSE THEN LEMME KNOW. Am probably going to fall asleep
From what I got from it...f***ing fidnnfhr f***ing dndbhfirnfnkanf f***ing hdurjnffbsin f***ing jaintnjrn 14 thousand followers bit weird for me to be doing that kfnfbsing f***ing.

• Haha

Maxiwill

Maybe it was asda car park
I'm going to try catch a man tomorrow on my way into lidl, I'm on a tight budget so I could do with someone buying my few bits for me

In my day young ones would use a lad to buy them drinks for the night in the pub never heard of using a lad for groceries though 🤔

• Haha

Bostonxx

VIP Member
What does the term “man whore” or “fuck boy” mean then. Just because women can’t handle the term slut doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen to men.

-Don’t mean to go off the thread but this is why male suicide rate is bloody high! Because apparently men aren’t victims of any shaming what so ever and get away with murder. It’s just simply not the case
Oh shut up your the one slut shaming 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16

MrOnions

£383 for a third hand Apple Watch. She’s got no shame. That watch is worth £150 MAX

Debbiedownerrrr

Maybe wolverine Brett told him he’d slice him if he told anyone else about his willy, now billy butlins is bricking it. I would be 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha

Laylayxo

I don’t understand why Charlie thinks Bretts sexuality is such a big joke like the whole coke situation aside cause that’s illegal and inappropriate how disrespectful ☹

cflowex

Took me hours to catch up. As juicy as it was I cba hearing about it again! Read back peeps
new member here - I hate to say but I have actually enjoyed escaping from my reality and spending hours reading about this absolute car crash 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Sophm19

VIP Member
Tbh it's out of order Charlie has let all these people be around harlow , especially in a pandemic (if it's true what butlins is saying)