Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Debbiedownerrrr

Morgan just looks like her breath is kicking and I don’t know why... 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ and despite not being on social media we still have teen mum: y&p as a permanent reminder of how awful she is towards those around her. You can run but you can’t hide Morgan, we’ve all seen it

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Debbiedownerrrr

Morgan has no redeeming features about her whatsoever, she’s preaching how fake the show is and how their lives are much better now they’re gone back to “normality” whilst still having this shitty attitude as she always has. Give it a rest hen you can tell she’s seething the shows not being renewed and everyone saw her for what she was. Typical control freak, she couldn’t control the narrative of the show that’s why she wants to cut all traces of being on it... also, right? What happened last night 😂🤣

• Haha

Blue1989

VIP Member
Lol now Morgan is laughing at my comment on the teen mom talk fb page. Let's face it morgan, MTV didn't tell you to be a controlling so and so, you did that all yourself. How come the teen mom uk girls, own their shit, they do something they're criticised for on the show and they own it. That my friend, is why they have many series, I'm not denying some scenes are scripted....but they aren't making you fake a whole ass personality 🙄

Maxiwill

I believe him but he’s is acting bothered or otherwise why is he spilling the tea 😂 probs thought he would appear on season 2 and would gain a few more followers
I doubt hes at home crying and heartbroken, I'd say like all of us here he thinks they're absolute morons and have made absolute fools out of themselves 🤣

I love the fact that thanks to the wonders of the world wide Web we get to be privy to these peoples teenage drama 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Aries67

Not being funny but how can Brett sleep in that bed with Charlie knowing she’s had several guys in it over the last week, it would make me feel sick😅
Tbh she looks like a bit of a stinker anyway. The female equivalent of knob cheese

• Haha
  • Sick

Savvvt

Love the way now they are back ‘ in looove’ she’s got her phone case back on, bet the plaque above the beds back too

• Haha

Bostonxx

VIP Member
I did the food shop on monday

I would never go back there again, I can't think of one thing what she said to me what was the truth
Why the hell are you doing the food shopping for her? Sounds like you've been well and truly taken advantage of.

• Haha

MrOnions

Charlotte can treat her babe to new stuff from JD but can’t get carpet OR A RUG for her children’s living room. Their main play space. Absolute meff with her priorities all wrong. I know that flooring and not only is it cold and hard it’s dusty and manky no matter how much you clean it

Shazzyshizzle

Chatty Member
Charlotte has to tag herself in Charlie's drama to stay relevant. She's clicked her fingers at a toilet, had Concon in and out of her bio more than DonDon's ate wotsits and tried spouting shit about MTV being fake for attention. The girl has issues.

• Haha
I'm a guy and Brett knows the truth. Decided to tell the truth here to try and change his mind.
If that's true though wouldn't it be fair to him to let him decide when to come out instead of putting it on here, yeah if its true what your saying hes a bit of a dick but he should only come out when he's ready

Coolcats24

VIP Member
Oh my lawd. They have a pillow with a photo of both of them on their bed 🤦🏼‍♀️. Maybe it’s Bretts way of keeping other lads away if they break up again 😂

• Haha

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Where’s her mate at now. Wanted to show us the real Brett and what he’s like. How do you feel now they are madly back in love ? Are you raging ? Has she dropped you like a bag of shit ??

• Haha

Moogirl18

Can I just say I’m 19 and have a 2 year old and I couldn’t imagine going out in a pandemic doing balloons I use to do them at 14/16 but as soon as I find out I found out i we pregnant I knew it would all hv to stop I use to rarely going party before the covid stuff happened but I always liked watching a movie with my little boy I guess I’m a boring lol

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Em_Law

It was him!!! I was the person who sent him the links to come over, he messaged me asking how to post. Absolute bollocks.

• Haha
  • Wow

Georgethecat

VIP Member
So please Tell me what would make someone a slut? In my opinion sleeping with two boys in the space of three weeks with no protection...that’s slutty and stupid! And the pictures she post are also slutty.
My point of slut shaming is that you're using her sexuality to shame her online, it's something men are not subject to, and it's a social construct that discriminates against women based on the fact we shouldn't be perceived as sexual but in my opinion people can shag who they like. Sounds to me like Charlie has told a close friend she's having a guy over, then made sure Harlow was looked after so isn't just inviting people over and putting Harlow at risk, she's made sure someone is taking care of her and even if she was on her own with a new guy there was someone on their way over to her house.

• Heart

Baxtyboo

I don’t understand why she’s trying to make out she was exploited. The show either goes one of two ways. You’re either a good hit with the audience or you flop and aren’t asked back on. you have to be a certain type of person to get the opportunities from a show like that. And the people from young and pregnant just wasn’t the right type. When you look at chloe from TMUK she’s brought a house, has always worked, drives a Range Rover. She is showing that having a child at a young age doesn’t stop you getting what you want from life but you have to work for it. These girls did nothing other than glorify being 17 up the fluff.
Up the fluff...Gino is that you!? 🤣

• Haha