Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennytea

VIP Member
Wonder if Charlie has begged Brett’s sister Tom not to spill anymore tea. I believe it was him who posted earlier.
what a bottle job, maybe he Is scared of Official Br3tt Cart3r or Jan3 😂
😩😂 probs offered him a blow job to stay out of it.. not on about Charlie either

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Savvvt

I don’t understand why she’s trying to make out she was exploited. The show either goes one of two ways. You’re either a good hit with the audience or you flop and aren’t asked back on. you have to be a certain type of person to get the opportunities from a show like that. And the people from young and pregnant just wasn’t the right type. When you look at chloe from TMUK she’s brought a house, has always worked, drives a Range Rover. She is showing that having a child at a young age doesn’t stop you getting what you want from life but you have to work for it. These girls did nothing other than glorify being 17 up the fluff.

Sticky One

VIP Member
Did anyone see these comments Charlie made about the Carleigh girl? She does realise Brett was responding to the “beggy bitch”? Honestly hilarious
so much for #bekind.
bet the girl wasn’t that much of a freak when your baby daddy was meeting her 🤥

Tianxoxo

This is quite upsetting. Sometimes I forget that these were all just young girls taken advantage of by MTV. Seems a common theme in all their relative TV shows
Char n don dons were more than happy to do another season. Funny how she knows there won't be one with her nowwwww she is moaning about it 🤣 like Megan from tm said on her live. You get to film what you want 🤣

• Haha

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Well firstly why does Morgan always act like she actually works for MTV? Tuck your teeth in and stfu before we start talking about you AGAIN.

@smokesandblokes, are you a 50 year old divorced guy with pet pigeons? Sweet love. I sicked up my breakfast. Or are you one of the guys Brett gets with for drugs? I need to know the story. Old man of grinder > local drug dealer. I don't think brett needs to come out to anyone if he gets spotted giving blowies in clubs and Charlie's told Instagram he's bisexual once & showed a house party his nudes and his skills. Anyways sexuality isn't even a big deal. Shag everyone 🤷🏻‍♀️

I feel like it's Jane on the phone the Charlie in the background of that video. Not sure it's the man on the couch having a conversation about Harlow.

• Haha

Skyeraye

Trying so hard to prove to others that they are perfect and in love when realistically a normal couple would spend time to talk and be together not glued to this phones proving to everyone else ...it’s pathetic you’ve got to laugh. I give it 6 months tops.Both narcissistic Wierdos

• Haha

Savvvt

The moment that one of you puts hands on your partner the relationship is over. You cannot respect and love someone and do that

Sticky One

VIP Member
Her mate had Harlow whilst she had a quick shag, it’s wrong. End of! He was in the bedroom whilst Harlow was in the house a boy she’s never met before he could’ve been a weirdo. Or anything! He’s not lol Cos I know him, but it’s vile what she did. It like she had a Britney 2009 style meltdown

It’s not slut shaming. It’s outing Charlie for having a random bloke round your kid. Then palming her off so you can get some. Ew!
your mate sounds disgusting 👍🏽🤢

Reactions: 15

Sticky One

VIP Member
Ffs, I wanted a lovely peaceful evening watching Netflix and now I’m fucking glued to tattle 😂

• Haha

Maxiwill

Knowing that charlie had a lad staying in the house he pays for for 5 days and his daughter calling him daddy I can totally see why he would rather be back with her and living there, and for her its maybe a convenience thing, but I don't see it lasting forever either.
I think its kind of sad that Harlow was calling txm daddy, she was obviously confused and missing her dad 😔

• Sad

Penguin12

I had to register to Tattle just so I could comment on this thread.

The pair of them are complete messes.

Always trying to get one up on one another.

I actually think Charlie is worst. She has no self respect or respect for anything she owns - not that she ever has had to work "hard" for it.

She will be one of these people in 5 years time, wondering where life went wrong and complaining how it is everyone else's fault.

Only thing Brett has going for him is a stable job it seems.

Savvvt

Irregardless of if she’s a whore or not. Her daughter shouldn’t be exposed to random men. That is the babies a home and it’s should a safe place always. Having men in and out is disgusting. Random people getting pissed up around your kids toys and her room. It’s just wrong. She met mr butlins in a car park and had him round for a week. Thank god he isn’t a freak.