Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_basic_

VIP Member
I hope Charlie’s made Brett his fave dish of pasta bol to make up for all this palava 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20

missmisty

Loll the way he keeps saying "at the end of the day" in that voice note.. anyone else reminded of this banger 😂 come back Jezza we need you

• Haha
  • Heart

Debbiedownerrrr

I’ve had harder shits than Brett and as for Charlie i almost felt bad for her.... the two of them, raising a human together they couldn’t even host the opening of a crisp packet. Pair of limp lettuce leafs

• Haha

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Fuck sake I’ve missed out on all this drama!!! Fucking home schooling my kids has got to stop!! 🤣🤣

• Haha

Mummm00

Can we stop scaring off the people who are giving us something to talk about please, this thread would die without the gossip 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Post an Instagram story with a spoon on your head so we know it's you 😂😂😂. Jokes. But your either done with the Charlie drama or your rolling about it in. Pick a side. Are you gonna pull a Brett and ask for your shit back 😂
Imagine asking for his watermelon back 😄

• Haha

Fishnips

VIP Member
Why did you get blocked 😂😂
I think it was because I kept liking "negative" comments

Which is annoying because if I'd known he'd block me just did that I'd have taken the opportunity to call him an ableist little wanker first.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

NNMDD

Well firstly why does Morgan always act like she actually works for MTV? Tuck your teeth in and stfu before we start talking about you AGAIN.

@smokesandblokes, are you a 50 year old divorced guy with pet pigeons? Sweet love. I sicked up my breakfast. Or are you one of the guys Brett gets with for drugs? I need to know the story. Old man of grinder > local drug dealer. I don't think brett needs to come out to anyone if he gets spotted giving blowies in clubs and Charlie's told Instagram he's bisexual once & showed a house party his nudes and his skills. Anyways sexuality isn't even a big deal. Shag everyone 🤷🏻‍♀️

I feel like it's Jane on the phone the Charlie in the background of that video. Not sure it's the man on the couch having a conversation about Harlow.
Tuck your teeth in 🤣🤣🤣 you just won tattle well done!

• Haha
Reactions: 19