Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laylayxo

Sorry to take it away from the charlie saga and this is nowhere near as interesting but seen this on the fb page where someone asking if there is another series and how laura and morgan are 🙄🙄 donna also gets her arse lick comment in further up saying they facetime all the time
I’m sure Morgan’s attack at Laura for wanting to spend time with her MUM was also staged 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Tianxoxo

Yaaaas. Confirmation. We sussed Charlie had something to do with bretts window as the people she had round had the car that apparently was on cctv.

Brett hun u realise she's back with you so she doesn't get any charges brought against her right? Nothing to do with her missing you🤣take some advice from Charlotte's weekly posts "self worth" or whatever it is.

Don't know how he broke in when he probably has a key still but okuurrrrr

• Haha

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Like yeah I understand that but it's not gonna be healthy for the child, especially when charlie was telling me and my mates that he beats her up. Then texts her saying you should die like is that guys head alright. Needs sorting out tbh
No that's not right at all #savecharlie

I'm growing to like you Tom, whyyy did she ditch you for brett 😥😥

• Heart

Jennytea

VIP Member
That man in the middle has long features.

Honestly when this thread fizzles out I'll be gutted. Mostly everyone here is hilarious 😅
I’m so relieved to find adults with the same level of banter yet same level of sadness to find such things entertaining 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Finally reached the end of this thread (for now)

I have no words, except...

Butlins, take your red coat off...you can stay 👍🏼 ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Gossandposh

So the girls went on MTV because they opened their legs and supposedly tried to raise awareness for teen pregnancies and now all they do is sell fake shit and bash the show... the show that put them with thousands of followers that they exploite and complaining like they are victims 🙄🙄

eb1256

Here is Charlie’s only worn twice watch 😩😩😂😂

glad I’m not the only petty one to check ffs 😂
i’ve reported her on facebook for unauthorised sales, she’s an idiot. Don’t smash up your baby dads car and house in one weekend and you won’t need to sell your nice things while scamming people💅🏻

• Haha

MrOnions

It is illegal, a man I know has recently this last week got his bank account shut down and is having an interview because someone snitched on him for facebook raffles. Can get you into loads of trouble, especially with mr tax man. That’s why they usually ask you to not put “raffle” as the bank/paypal reference when you send money.
Pls someone snitch 😂 I’ve already reported Manley from teen mum for snapping and driving 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

charcobain72

Take it Charlotte isn’t answering my question then. ☹ Where have your big balls gone, C? Which bit are you more ashamed of? The holes in the plaster or you both living off benefits?

(quick add on to say benefits are okay, just not when you’re both able bodied adults that can work just choose not to because ones useless and the other thinks he’s the next machine gun kelly.)

• Haha
  • Heart

Princessxo

I don’t like Brett or Charlie but I’m really confused to why when somebody said Charlie looked like a ‘man in drag‘ everyone jumped on them and said they shouldn’t bring someone down for the way they look but it’s okay to say Brett looks like a lesbian?

Bxltins

If that's the case, I know we have the laughs here and all, but its no joke. Was she genuinely afraid when he broke in? Cos we all think he's a gobshite but these people are always master manipulators and make themselves look harmless to the people
Well when he broke is he was shouting and very aggressive towards charlie. Then he realised I was in bed with her and then he ran downstairs and got into his car and i went outside to speak to him and he was like I'm sorry, and then he was just saying charlie smashed his windscreen and then I was like it could of been anyone so dont come here at 3am shouting like a dickhead. Then he got cocky over the phone later that morning but wouldnt come speak to me like a man in person

• Wow
Reactions: 20