Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
just dont really know who’d want to go near charlie with those absolutely awful lips and lashes 🥴 is that a turn on? @Bxltins what u think

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Dexterina12

I’ve seen these before and you’re not meant to do what Charlotte was doing, NEVER leave them in one place for longer than a second or 2 or they’ll take your skin off (like Charlotte has shown). I can tell why she doesn’t do ads often 😂
I cant cope 😂😂 an actual lump of her face came off 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Jennytea

VIP Member
Yesterday def all felt like a dream.. Did big boy tommy butlins spike us or something?

• Haha

Titntat

VIP Member
Well firstly why does Morgan always act like she actually works for MTV? Tuck your teeth in and stfu before we start talking about you AGAIN.

@smokesandblokes, are you a 50 year old divorced guy with pet pigeons? Sweet love. I sicked up my breakfast. Or are you one of the guys Brett gets with for drugs? I need to know the story. Old man of grinder > local drug dealer. I don't think brett needs to come out to anyone if he gets spotted giving blowies in clubs and Charlie's told Instagram he's bisexual once & showed a house party his nudes and his skills. Anyways sexuality isn't even a big deal. Shag everyone 🤷🏻‍♀️

I feel like it's Jane on the phone the Charlie in the background of that video. Not sure it's the man on the couch having a conversation about Harlow.
Tuck you teeth in. Fucking gone 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
So Brett opened the door that was previously smashed in by Charlie in the fiat 🤣 fed up of people trying to slut shame Charlie tho, so what she got with a couple guys, no wonder if her baby daddy cheated on her with guys and had left them. Seems like Tom actually liked her imo as he seemed blindsided she's got back with Brett so fast. All this chat of her sleeping with someone then ghosting her, big deal! Doesn't mean anything other than the guys a fuck boy.
Yeah that was massively out of order! But I’m not being funny Where do you think Harlow was the night she let number one stay over? It was a weekday Harlow was NOT with Brett, Charlie Asked her mate to have Harlow for the night so she could have a shag...
imagine getting your mate to have ya kid for a one night stand lol. Also no protection was used.

• Wow
  • Haha
My question is if Tom butlins was at charlies last week and he's bought the shopping how long did that bloody watermelon last haha

Mine has a use by date within a few days haha

• Haha

Titntat

VIP Member
I wanna take a moment to say I’ve also woken up a VIP member thanks to yesterday’s antics.. I wanna thank everyone for their support, means a lot 🤣✌🏻
I have too 😂

God I cant cope with any more drama. Need a few hours rest 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or does Charlie always look like she's crying im.not sure if she is sad or if its just how she looks with the lashes and stuff

No.being nasty to the girl she just looks sad

pixieshix

Chatty Member
That Rebecca came on here 😂 shared texts from Brett to Charlie that were vile (we aren't sold they are real) basiclly saying she Brett's the toxic, then the day after they were back together and we haven't heard much from her now 😂
She’s too busy doing insta stories about how
Muchhhhhh she loves Charlie .
Wonder if she will be popping round to chez Charlie’s for a brew now violent and abusive Brett
Is back .

And all I’m saying is like 8 threads ago I said Brett loves the cock. No shaming here . But they need to grow up .

• Haha

To Mrs_OG

I love good all goss like the next person but all the fake accounts trying to split a young family up is just wrong no matter what we think of them. Like who gets involved in someone’s relationship that much? If you slept with someone and want their partner to know then go to their partner don’t be a shitty rat and post it publicly

pixieshix

Chatty Member
Now slagging alesha off
Awhhh didums Morgs would never appear on teen mum ever again.
But she quite clearly pissed that Alesha might be . Bore off Morgan , go buy another “ diamond “ necklace.
I think tommy butlins knows so much about Brett, because he dealt him the coke for a cheeky BJ. Him and Charlie are keeping it in the family ....

• Haha

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Hahaha tom is super gutted about Charlie ditching him for brett, he's the one contacting teen mom talk and sharing stories about her. I wouldn't say he's all that, just a wee lad with his white fiesta, thinking he's cool sitting on Charlie's worktops and inhaling balloons 😂

• Haha