Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennytea

VIP Member
Hopefully her showing videos of brett and his privates are a lie because id thats true shes going to end up in alot of trouble legally
Brett apparently put up a video of Charlie sucking him off as a ‘laugh’ so don’t feel sorry for him tbf 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15

Debbiedownerrrr

I have a thread Name suggestion: “All the mums are keeping quiet but Charlie and Brett make this thread a riot”

• Haha
  • Heart

xlilmeow

guys is Charlie wearing a fucking engagement ring in her latest pictures of her and Harlow? and the team bride bow on her story?! I'm gonna have a breakdown I swear to god. genuinely interested as to how Jane must feel to be honest

• Haha

Tianxoxo

Charlie and Charlotte sharing the site again 🤦‍♀️ meaning alot more people going to join n give their opinions about them.

Charlotte.... Don't act like u ain't reading. U may be banned but u can view without an account like I first originally did. Plus u can easily make a new one.

• Haha

Georgethecat

VIP Member
Brett was commenting ❤❤❤❤ To that car Leigh girl just yesterday so at least Charlie has kept her new relationship on the DL until he outed her. Bretts thirsty new girl was commenting on every pic. And if Charlie has liked his pics back to March it doesn't mean she's know him since then she could have scrolled back and liked them

Reactions: 14

lexi123

They need to make an app for this so I can get notifications.. I missed the end of the last thread and 16 pages of this one.. 😩😩😩

Shazzyshizzle

Chatty Member
Her mate had Harlow whilst she had a quick shag, it’s wrong. End of! He was in the bedroom whilst Harlow was in the house a boy she’s never met before he could’ve been a weirdo. Or anything! He’s not lol Cos I know him, but it’s vile what she did. It like she had a Britney 2009 style meltdown

It’s not slut shaming. It’s outing Charlie for having a random bloke round your kid. Then palming her off so you can get some. Ew!
I was talking about timmy butlins who we've proof of and know he was in the house, not your mate.

Maybe you should tell your mate to wrap it and not go for a quickie with a girl with her daughter in the house who you described as 'having a meltdown'...... takes two to tango

• Heart

Sophm19

VIP Member
So I did some digging, I saved the video and tried putting it in slow mo but can’t really make out the beginning.

I went onto the guys profile who Tom butlins tagged in the video and he seems he was in Charlie’s garden in this photo, weather or not it was the same day when he posted it which was the 20th the day before the party was or if the picture is from another day who knows. View attachment 169027
View attachment 169028
Some detective work there 🤣 get yourself a job on catfish

• Haha

pixieshix

Chatty Member
She’s got a stick up her arse. She’s w young girl renting a thrown up new build house.
Buying shite for the name , She will realise when she’s older what a joke it is. And just because your shoes cost fifty quid , But her Alexander McQueens slip on shoes cost 250. Doesn’t make her or you better than anyone else . She has no sense at all.

And can I just say the pic from the night out, where
It was said she looked like a bloke in drag. Brett has recently reposted it . The way Brett is holding her hand , is like how you would help a little old lady cross the street 😂😂

• Haha