Teen Mom Young And Pregnant #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see how we’re all two faced. We al admitted we were wrong about Brett after Charlie outed him. While most of us don’t agree she should have introduced Oliver to Harlow so soon, Charlie seems to have been mature about things, especially the way she handled Brett. We’re allowed to change our opinions of her, and most of us did this way before she came on here anyway

Reactions: 12
Not being funny but Brett is posting a lot about MH lately, it may be that he’s struggling but is seems like he’s doing it to get sympathy/turn things around. Also, he’s kept the video of pulling Harlow around on that teddy but deleted the one where she’s looking in something, near under the stairs. Bit weird

Reactions: 2
Not being funny but Brett is posting a lot about MH lately, it may be that he’s struggling but is seems like he’s doing it to get sympathy/turn things around. Also, he’s kept the video of pulling Harlow around on that teddy but deleted the one where she’s looking in something, near under the stairs. Bit weird
He is desperate to gain back the image he made of himself that is all bullshit. That’s all it is.

I don’t see how we’re all two faced. We al admitted we were wrong about Brett after Charlie outed him. While most of us don’t agree she should have introduced Oliver to Harlow so soon, Charlie seems to have been mature about things, especially the way she handled Brett. We’re allowed to change our opinions of her, and most of us did this way before she came on here anyway
Ive never been team Brett. I disagreed with some of the stuff that went on but if you take away bretts crappy SM persona. No one would have been so hard on Charlie.

Reactions: 7
Oliver has put a story up asking for the best type of water. Holding back the urge to reply "the wet kind"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm honestly gob smacked reading this thread. Brett sends 1 message and suddenly Charlie's a funking Saint? Girls a liar, she's lying about how long before her poor innocent baby met her new duck piece, but hey as long as Charlie is getting filled who gives a tit about the safety of her daughter who cannot even speak for herself ugh she's disgusting a disgusting manipulative liar. I for one will never believe a word she says doesn't give a care for anyone but herself girl will be sat there passing her pants at how she has manipulated the sympathy back to her.

Reactions: 27
I'm honestly gob smacked reading this thread. Brett sends 1 message and suddenly Charlie's a funking Saint? Girls a liar, she's lying about how long before her poor innocent baby met her new duck piece, but hey as long as Charlie is getting filled who gives a tit about the safety of her daughter who cannot even speak for herself ugh she's disgusting a disgusting manipulative liar. I for one will never believe a word she says doesn't give a care for anyone but herself girl will be sat there passing her pants at how she has manipulated the sympathy back to her.
At what point has anyone said Charlie is a saint? One message? One message spoke a thousand words. He said he wanted a bat to smash Charlie’s skulls so please forgive me FOR SIDING WITH A VICTIM OF DOMESTIC ABUSE.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
At what point has anyone said Charlie is a saint? One message? One message spoke a thousand words. He said he wanted a bat to smash Charlie’s skulls so please forgive me FOR SIDING WITH A VICTIM OF DOMESTIC ABUSE.
How do you know she’s a victim of domestic abuse? I don’t recall seeing anything other than the text, although I’ve not been reading this properly the past week as I’m unwell with the dreaded covid.

Reactions: 16
How do you know she’s a victim of domestic abuse? I don’t recall seeing anything other than the text, although I’ve not been reading this properly the past week as I’m unwell with the dreaded covid.
Sorry to hear about the covid, hope you get well soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No one said she’s a saint it’s getting tiring people getting jumped on for not slagging someone off 24/7. It’s the little things as well not just one message, Brett basically made HIMSELF out to be a saint all the while cheating with some girl hurting a family amongst others things

Reactions: 15
Get well soon! Hope it's not hit you too hard :(

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Charlie is not a victim. Although she will be absolutely loving that anyone thinks that. He didn't actually say he wanted to smash her skull in with a bat dis he, he might of insinuated it but he didn't say it. I'm not buying it for a minute, she has shown herself up for what she is time after time after time, seem some folk just have short memories and are desperate to make someone a 'victim'

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Not everybody is going to agree on who is right/wrong. But I will say I’ve seen changes in Charlie, she seems to be trying a lot harder with Harlow, she looks happier, I don’t know if everything she says is true but judging based on what I’ve seen on social media I do, which is all everyone is doing. Brett really showed himself that night with the texts and his own Instagram story. Charlie is ALWAYS painted to be the bad one and I don’t think that has been the case. She is no angel, but she’s a young girl and we’ve seen she has very little support surrounding her. She seems to go through the majority of this on her own, whilst Brett still has his whole family around him.

Also a little FYI, domestic abuse isn’t just kicking the tit out of somebody. Controlling behaviours (including financial!) threatening behaviours, emotional abuse (YOUR baby). Educate yourselves for fucks sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Not everybody is going to agree on who is right/wrong. But I will say I’ve seen changes in Charlie, she seems to be trying a lot harder with Harlow, she looks happier, I don’t know if everything she says is true but judging based on what I’ve seen on social media I do, which is all everyone is doing. Brett really showed himself that night with the texts and his own Instagram story. Charlie is ALWAYS painted to be the bad one and I don’t think that has been the case. She is no angel, but she’s a young girl and we’ve seen she has very little support surrounding her. She seems to go through the majority of this on her own, whilst Brett still has his whole family around him.

Also a little FYI, domestic abuse isn’t just kicking the tit out of somebody. Controlling behaviours (including financial!) threatening behaviours, emotional abuse (YOUR baby). Educate yourselves for fucks sake.
Well said, couldn’t agree more 👏👏

I dont believe either charlie or brett and doubt it was charlie on here. Why come off social media for mental health and then come here instead

Have you read any of this thread or the previous ones? We never once said Charlie is a saint, we have said numerous times that Harlow needs to be both of their priorities and we have slammed both of them for not putting her safety at the tippy top of the list. I think you need to actually read thoroughly before you jump on that high horse of yours.

He absolutely said he’ll smash her head in, you fanny
Yeah he definetly said it.

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen this on other threads as well, the second you show some remorse and you’re not ripping into someone then people act as if you’re being a Judas
Tbh I really hate that but hasn't stopped me saying positive opinions. Some threads on here are ridiculous though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.