Teen Mom Young And Pregnant #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't think it's 2 faced to give a young girl advice tbh. We don't agree with a lot that she does, but she came on being polite so why would we jump her? It also seems like Charlie is doing her best to mature, I'm not gonna slate her for trying.

Reactions: 26
If Charlie is still here. I’ve got a question.
I’m not team Brett - let’s get that straight if anything I’m leaning toward team Charlie. I’m actually team Harlow and will favour which ever parent is doing right by her.
How long have you and Oli been together? How long until he was staying the night whilst Harlow was home?
Being as though you were only engaged to Brett a little while ago, do you not think it’s a little early for marriage talk with Oli? I’d be a little sceptical to rush into anything again.

Reactions: 9
I agree we don’t have to kick her when she’s down but i’m also not going to pretend it’s not common sense to do all the things people have told her to.

Reactions: 6
Also not slating Charlie for trying or am I being two-faced. Not being nicey, nicey.
I think Charlie has an opportunity to clear up a few things here and brush the dirt off her name.

Reactions: 4
Don't think it's 2 faced to give a young girl advice tbh. We don't agree with a lot that she does, but she came on being polite so why would we jump her? It also seems like Charlie is doing her best to mature, I'm not gonna slate her for trying.
Thank you all 🙌🏼

If Charlie is still here. I’ve got a question.
I’m not team Brett - let’s get that straight if anything I’m leaning toward team Charlie. I’m actually team Harlow and will favour which ever parent is doing right by her.
How long have you and Oli been together? How long until he was staying the night whilst Harlow was home?
Being as though you were only engaged to Brett a little while ago, do you not think it’s a little early for marriage talk with Oli? I’d be a little sceptical to rush into anything again.
A few months before Oliver met Harlow and until I felt ready and knew me and Oliver were serious I wouldn’t let anyone meet her unless I knew it was serious. Also there is no marriage talk with Oliver haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Jeez is it a crime to give the girl some advice? We’ve all been very vocal about how we don’t agree with a lot she’s done and we’ve been even more vocal about how we don’t like Brett. I don’t see it as two faced, I see it as genuinely concerned that Brett is unstable

Reactions: 19
Exactly, she didn’t come on her acting a twit so why should we?
She needed advice regarding Brett entering her house without permission - Fact
She looks happier lately - Fact
She needs to prioritise Harlow and her own happiness- Fact
She needs to ditch Huggins - fact
So at what part did anyone say anything say that’s two faced?

Reactions: 12
Exactly, she didn’t come on her acting a twit so why should we?
She needed advice regarding Brett entering her house without permission - Fact
She looks happier lately - Fact
She needs to prioritise Harlow and her own happiness- Fact
She needs to ditch Huggins - fact
So at what part did anyone say anything say that’s two faced?
Say it for those in the back! 🙌🙌

Reactions: 8
I’ve seen this on other threads as well, the second you show some remorse and you’re not ripping into someone then people act as if you’re being a Judas

Reactions: 22
I’ve seen this on other threads as well, the second you show some remorse and you’re not ripping into someone then people act as if you’re being a Judas
Yip I think people forget everyone has a different opinion 🥱

Reactions: 7
Yip I think people forget everyone has a different opinion 🥱
It would be different if she came on like Charlotte did way back and start mouthing off to everyone then I would gladly talk tit and laugh but she came on respectfully and was polite. If we all jumped her after that then tattle really would live up to its name after people always say we’re not that bad

Reactions: 17
It would be different if she came on like Charlotte did way back and start mouthing off to everyone then I would gladly talk tit and laugh but she came on respectfully and was polite. If we all jumped her after that then tattle really would live up to its name after people always say we’re not that bad
Exactly! You don't just jump on someone without reason. She came to ask for advice and clear up that Brett just let himself in. When she could of easily gone back on insta and caused drama...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is a gossip site. Up to each individual what they talk about, but I don’t think being disappointed when people don’t get ripped apart when they come on here personally is being too faced, or healthy quite frankly. Besides a lot has happened in the last week which may make people want to have sympathy for Charlie; mental health issues aren’t taken lightly no matter what divvy stuff people get up to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree anything Charlotte and Don dons came on it was to cause tit & post all over IG, Charlie came on was polite and explained that Brett entered her house without permission, what were we to do jump all over the girl when she said she is staying off IG as shes struggling at the minute.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree anything Charlotte and Don dons came on it was to cause tit & post all over IG, Charlie came on was polite and explained that Brett entered her house without permission, what were we to do jump all over the girl when she said she is staying off IG as shes struggling at the minute.
Exactly! The last thing that is needed is to be attacked when shes trying to sort herself out. And when she now has the added concern of Brett just letting himself into her home to worry about i wouldn't want to be bitched at when she could just genuinely need the help and advice

Reactions: 6
Yeah “this isn’t a rave thread” 🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Doesn't add up for me. Why would you come off insta for your mh but come on tattle?

Maybe I'm just too suspicious 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 8
Doesn't add up for me. Why would you come off insta for your mh but come on tattle?

Let's face it we all know every single one of them has been lurking on here so to have the confirmation charlie is and is still trying to sort her mh whilst still staying of insta.. well id say its progress for her. She was handed an opportunity to to come back and cause drama with Brett letting himself in but she didn't.

Yeah “this isn’t a rave thread” 🤣😳
Especially on the Hinch thread though there’s never been a time there that I’ve ever second guessed an opinion I’ve formed on her, she confirms she’s a dick with everything she does 🤯

She obviously reads here and is seeing what people post, so she probably wanted to let people know that she didn’t invite Brett to her house that he went in without her permission because we had been discussing her getting a restraining order, while keeping it off IG so not to give Brett the drama he is begging for

Let’s be honest if she was still on Instagram then she would’ve posted a story addressing it in a vague way and then we would all do the “hi Charlie 👋🏻“ and “she’s obviously lurking here”. She only came here to say that Brett let himself in

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.