Teen Mom Young And Pregnant #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you all 🙌🏼

A few months before Oliver met Harlow and until I felt ready and knew me and Oliver were serious I wouldn’t let anyone meet her unless I knew it was serious. Also there is no marriage talk with Oliver haha
So you've been with Oliver a few months?

Reactions: 1
Let's face it we all know every single one of them has been lurking on here so to have the confirmation charlie is and is still trying to sort her mh whilst still staying of insta.. well id say its progress for her. She was handed an opportunity to to come back and cause drama with Brett letting himself in but she didn't.
That's assuming Brett actually did let himself in without permission and it's not just someone pretending to be Charlie. I still don't believe it (that it's Charlie, no idea about Brett..) but it looks like the majority do so fair enough, I won't bang on about it.

I actually hope it is bs though as if it's true it's bleeping creepy :sick:

• Heart
I’ve seen a really positive change in Charlie recently. Coming off instatram and putting Harlow first. Coming on here addressing things in a really polite and mature way. Oliver really does seem to be bringing out the best in her. It’s just Huggins holding her back sadly, but hopefully soon she will realise. I know we don’t agree with a lot of things she’s done but you can really see she is trying to change and I think everyone deserves a second chance

Reactions: 14
Especially on the Hinch thread though there’s never been a time there that I’ve ever second guessed an opinion I’ve formed on her, she confirms she’s a dick with everything she does 🤯

She obviously reads here and is seeing what people post, so she probably wanted to let people know that she didn’t invite Brett to her house that he went in without her permission because we had been discussing her getting a restraining order, while keeping it off IG so not to give Brett the drama he is begging for
Hinch is another story. I don’t care about her either way but the investment to that woman’s movements is scary, the one time I said something over there that wasn’t shredding her I was jumped on like I broke the law so I just let them get on with it, none of my business 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Hinch is another story. I don’t care about her either way but the investment to that woman’s movements is scary, the one time I said something over there that wasn’t shredding her I was jumped on like I broke the law so I just let them get on with it, none of my business 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hinch’s thread is a bleeping massacre. No point at all in even trying to say something different to them 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is everyone arguing though? Everyone is getting at each other.

Hinch’s thread is a bleeping massacre. No point at all in even trying to say something different to them 🥴
They are something else on there aren’t they?!

Reactions: 2
A few months before Oliver met Harlow and until I felt ready and knew me and Oliver were serious I wouldn’t let anyone meet her unless I knew it was serious. Also there is no marriage talk with Oliver haha
When did you first start dating Oliver? It seems abit quick going by your insta timeline of stuff. I’m not being rude btw, it’s just a genuine question as we can only go by what we see on SM so it seems like a train going at full speed. So any concerns people have thrown about for Harlow is genuine as she is the one who can be affected the most. I do agree with other people you and Brett need to get something concrete like a court order in regards to Harlow as he should never be entering your property without your consent. You might think Jane interferes a lot but she would be the best person for pickups and drop offs with Harlow as it causes less stress on both sides. Also restrict your messages to Brett...the only concerns you both should have are Harlow, not who’s got a new partner etc it’s not good for anyone stuck in between it all

When did you first start dating Oliver? It seems abit quick going by your insta timeline of stuff. I’m not being rude btw, it’s just a genuine question as we can only go by what we see on SM so it seems like a train going at full speed. So any concerns people have thrown about for Harlow is genuine as she is the one who can be affected the most. I do agree with other people you and Brett need to get something concrete like a court order in regards to Harlow as he should never be entering your property without your consent. You might think Jane interferes a lot but she would be the best person for pickups and drop offs with Harlow as it causes less stress on both sides. Also restrict your messages to Brett...the only concerns you both should have are Harlow, not who’s got a new partner etc it’s not good for anyone stuck in between it all
i wanna know the timeline too... when did Brett end and Oliver start if it’s already been a few months with him? Confused

i wanna know the timeline too... when did Brett end and Oliver start if it’s already been a few months with him? Confused
I’m confused too as it seems they split around the end of November then she was together with Oliver a week or 2 later. Again I’m only going by what is on SM

Reactions: 6
I’m confused too as it seems they split around the end of November then she was together with Oliver a week or 2 later. Again I’m only going by what is on SM
yeah from how it looks on SM there’s no way Oliver and her were together for months before he met H? They would have need to been together from October for it to have been a month before he met Harlow and way before that for it to have been months. So confused lol

i removed my relationship status the moment I kicked my ex out. So it’s strange isn’t it.

Reactions: 3
yeah from how it looks on SM there’s no way Oliver and her were together for months before he met H? They would have need to been together from October for it to have been a month before he met Harlow and way before that for it to have been months. So confused lol
I’m confused too! It doesn’t seem to add up and if the relationship with Brett ended months before hand we’re they only engaged for like 2/3months? 🤷🏼‍♀️ It was only the end of November that the whole plaque saga happened

I’m confused too! It doesn’t seem to add up and if the relationship with Brett ended months before hand we’re they only engaged for like 2/3months? 🤷🏼‍♀️ It was only the end of November that the whole plaque saga happened
Don’t forget the comments she made about the right one at the wrong time too.

To be fair.. I broke up with my wife in June and didn’t remove my relationship status until the January (although it did have it hidden).

FFs everytime I don't look at this thread for a while, something juicy happens. Was that the real Charlie?! I'm unsure.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh for god sake. You lot are all so two faced🤣 the minute she comes here you’re all talking as if you’re mates with her.. time to give up tattle after all I think🥲 it’s been wild🙋🏻‍♀️
Bye hun you sound toxic af

FFs everytime I don't look at this thread for a while, something juicy happens. Was that the real Charlie?! I'm unsure.
I know it's easy to be suspicious but the Charlie account hasn't said anything that could stir tit etc so it's not like there'd be any benefit for somebody to be lying about being Charlie?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
it seems that advice on these threads has been taken on board. I’ve seen a completely different side to Charlie lately and I genuinely believe that Brett was the bad influence on her, making her so reactive. It seems since she got with the new lad she has matured.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.