Teen Mom Young And Pregnant #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ngl sick of TMT, genuinely do think she makes up tit for the clout now, she's all of a sudden back when there's a bunch of attention that could go her way, but makes something up to stay relevant as everyone already knows it? don't believe anything posted on her insta tbh

Reactions: 9
I just couldn't imagine bad man brett at a rave. He reminds me of a two step kinda guy
Stood in the corner giving everyone the big man nod when making eye contact 😭😂

Who do you think this is about 👀
Probably about Megan, that pancake lady said something about Megan reversing her car into Dylan’s with the kids in the back

**edit to add** everything you need to know is over the last 10/15 pages of the Teen Mom UK thread. Convicted killer boyfriend and controlling Tels insta 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Look who popped up on my new feed.. lol wdf is up with her lips ??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ugh does anybody remember when Brett and Charlie got back together and there was that video to Charlie riding the rocking horse hahhahaahhaa I cannot 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bit of a weird post to be putting on a pregnancy/parenting page?😂
I’m in it aswell it’s more just for advice aswell as pregnancy/mummy help x sorta like a support thing for mums rather than running to insta or your Facebook

Reactions: 1
If we throwing it right back to the beginning. Remember when Brett posted a video of Charlie giving him a BJ right before the launch of teen mom young and pregnant..

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
thought id finally put my 2 pence in Xx (shoutout too all the baby night feeders😘)

agreed Harlow should have a safe place to sleep under brett (&janes) care, and yes i suppose its not Charlie's problem.

THO, Harlow is her (& bretts) daughter, and I couldn’t sleep at night if I knew my daughter could potentially hurt herself (or worse).

BUT, Its BOTH their job as parents to assure their daughter is safe & secure at all times, regardless who's care shes currently in that night.

Not in the “Brett fan club” at all, but Charlie is not all sunshine and rainbows, after watching how she was on TV (& after) she CAN be manipulative & im surprised someone hasn't gave her a kick up the backside yet. (maybe not a butt to smash her skull tho)

and tbh, I’ve not quite worked out who the abusive one is or who could be suffering from reactive abuse.

end conclusion is there both as bad as each other, Charlie knew what she was doing with those screenshots. she knew she had a large following.

Reactions: 8
thought id finally put my 2 pence in Xx (shoutout too all the baby night feeders😘)

agreed Harlow should have a safe place to sleep under brett (&janes) care, and yes i suppose its not Charlie's problem.

THO, Harlow is her (& bretts) daughter, and I couldn’t sleep at night if I knew my daughter could potentially hurt herself (or worse).

BUT, Its BOTH their job as parents to assure their daughter is safe & secure at all times, regardless who's care shes currently in that night.

Not in the “Brett fan club” at all, but Charlie is not all sunshine and rainbows, after watching how she was on TV (& after) she CAN be manipulative & im surprised someone hasn't gave her a kick up the backside yet. (maybe not a butt to smash her skull tho)

and tbh, I’ve not quite worked out who the abusive one is or who could be suffering from reactive abuse.

end conclusion is there both as bad as each other, Charlie knew what she was doing with those screenshots. she knew she had a large following.
These threads are the only thing that have kept me going these last 6 weeks of night feeds. Now he sleeps through I’m still up reading 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.