Teen Mom Young And Pregnant #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
am i the only one who thinks it's getting kinda boring now and brett and TMT are dragging it out for the follows - need fresh drama now!
Where’s Dondons and Charlotte with the lives they promised? Just want fresh tea 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So one of the other friends (no idea who this is) is popping up to a few comments too...so it’s been discussed several times now that Jane has H on a Friday as usual. Brett has H 2 days during the week for 2 hours an evening after work then has her all weekend too. Everyone is jumping on the fact he was at his girlfriends house on Friday and then Charlie’s friend is saying Charlie deserves a break which is the weekend...when is it bretts turn for a break? When is he supposed to have a life for himself aswell as having his daughter. Charlie had olly boy at hers for 2weeks and had an awful lot of free time over the Xmas break as Brett was off work so he had H more, her friends keep bringing stuff up which is digging a hole for Charlie

Reactions: 10
am i the only one who thinks it's getting kinda boring now and brett and TMT are dragging it out for the follows - need fresh drama now!
Yep its old news. I don't even want crappy Instagram Jeremy Kyle style stuff we need a new series, they don't need anymore attention.

Reactions: 14
The mentions of Jane’s salmon just reminded me of Charlie kicking off about salmon at her baby shower 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t even explain to you all how much MUGgins pisses me off.
Charlie isn’t even on her main account at the moment, stop going on!
It’s so painfully obvious that she is loving the drama.
And the way she spoke to Brett’s mom. It’s not your argument, you have no right to speak to somebody else’s parent like that, I would be so ashamed.
Also, her going on at people and then bringing in their appearance just shows her maturity level.
Instead of revelling in the drama, how about you support your friend who is “taking time out due to her MH”
Brett and Charlie need to wake up and realise they have a daughter together, and for her sake, they need to find a way to co parent.
And muggins.. honey.
That doesn’t involve you.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So one of the other friends (no idea who this is) is popping up to a few comments too...so it’s been discussed several times now that Jane has H on a Friday as usual. Brett has H 2 days during the week for 2 hours an evening after work then has her all weekend too. Everyone is jumping on the fact he was at his girlfriends house on Friday and then Charlie’s friend is saying Charlie deserves a break which is the weekend...when is it bretts turn for a break? When is he supposed to have a life for himself aswell as having his daughter. Charlie had olly boy at hers for 2weeks and had an awful lot of free time over the Xmas break as Brett was off work so he had H more, her friends keep bringing stuff up which is digging a hole for Charlie
When Brett addressed it before I'm sure he said he has Harlow two nights a week for two hours, Jane has Harlow on Friday nights then Brett has her every other Saturday night and Sunday day. I doubt Charlie's said he needs to have her two nights for two hours. Two hours is nothing really.

Let's be honest. Brett's break is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, every other Saturday, and Sunday nights. We're in a lockdown. He shouldn't be doing anything other than going home from work or going for a walk each evening/night. He gets to finish work and go home, have a shower/bath in peace, put his feet up, talk to his family, have dinner made for him, get cleaned up after, watch whatever he wants, go to bed whenever he wants, sleep through the night. Even on the evenings he has H I doubt he does much more than take her home, give her dinner, clean her up after dinner, play for half hour then start getting ready to take her back again.

Reactions: 19
Sorry this “break” stuff really gets on my nerves. Yes we all deserve free time but when you have a child doesn’t mean you can bin them off every weekend just because you have plans to go out do balloons get drunk etc. My me time is going to the supermarket alone or when they are in bed asleep watching a film 🤣

Reactions: 18
Sorry this “break” stuff really gets on my nerves. Yes we all deserve free time but when you have a child doesn’t mean you can bin them off every weekend just because you have plans to go out do balloons get drunk etc. My me time is going to the supermarket alone or when they are in bed asleep watching a film 🤣
also, brett's "break" shouldn't involve going to another house in the middle of a lockdown! everyone seems to have forgotten that bit 😂

Reactions: 24
Bretts immaturity coming back out now, saying he should do another live, wonder how many times a day he checks his engagement 🙄

Reactions: 13
also, brett's "break" shouldn't involve going to another house in the middle of a lockdown! everyone seems to have forgotten that bit 😂
But we also shouldn’t forget how many times Charlie has broken the rules and also been mixing households multiple times over the Xmas period, or having house parties during lockdown etc. Brett has done it once (from SM posts could be more but we won’t know for sure). Charlie is still breaking the rules and will continue to do so

Reactions: 7
Literally, the time my baby's with her dad gets spent doing a supermarket shop without worrying about my kid being sat in a dirty trolley, and mopping my floors without her trying to ice skate across them afterwards. 😂 It's truly the little things!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There is another argument on tmt post with one of Charlie's friends not the usual suspect. There's like 57 comments so I ain't screenshotting

Edit: the usual has joined in 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They’re all a bunch of immature children. All they should be focusing on is Harlow. That child is going to grow up with huge trauma from all this and it’s probably going to affect her relationships when she’s older. She needs to be properly taken care by both parents as there are so many people in the world who can’t have kids who would treat them so well. I just feel bad for Harlow, such a gorgeous little girl who gets caught in the cross fire 😓

Reactions: 6
Well this thread has dried up quickly ☹
Read those comments i mentioned above little bit of morning entertainment 🤣 i don't think i will be able to mention names but its one of Charlie's mates and another lass fighting

Sorry off topic but does anyone know the order I need to watch the America teen moms in? I’ve started on 16 and pregnant and have seen Jenelle in s2 then what follows on from that? And what order do I need to watch the rest of them in? Thank you

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.