Teen Mom Young And Pregnant #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also, brett's "break" shouldn't involve going to another house in the middle of a lockdown! everyone seems to have forgotten that bit šŸ˜‚
Same could be said for Oliver going to Charlieā€™s every weekend mixing with the navy and being around Harlow same as Charlie having friends round and organising play dates šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 17
Read those comments i mentioned above little bit of morning entertainment šŸ¤£ i don't think i will be able to mention names but its one of Charlie's mates and another lass fighting
i unfollowed TMT yesterday and now sheā€™s made her page private ffs so I canā€™t even go have a nosey šŸ˜­šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i unfollowed TMT yesterday and now sheā€™s made her page private ffs so I canā€™t even go have a nosey šŸ˜­šŸ¤£
Aw no way šŸ˜† tbh I was done with the whole mess of charlie and brett but tmt put something on her story about people arguing so I ended up looking at the comments again

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She whole I need a break thing gets to me Iā€™m on no team. Brett needs a break working full time then having Harlow for a couple hours mid week and weekends when heā€™s not with Meth. I donā€™t have a kid Iā€™m juggling working full time, uni and helping my elderly nan whoā€™s going blind and I just about get a little me time.
Charlie needs me time too she has Harlow well I donā€™t know how much it does look much but still a mum does need me time. Sheā€™s just started a job apparently thatā€™s high demand... we ainā€™t sure off. But this narrative that only one parent needs a break gets too me. In general everyone in life needs a break. In general all parents need a break not just the one that pushed or had to be cut open to bring the child in the world. Needing a break shouldnā€™t even be used as an excuse over this stupid behaviour on the weekends but the fact is this is overshadowed the accusations Charlie has thrown at Brett I disgusting šŸ¤¢ šŸ¤® how has this ā€œneeding a breakā€ become more of a big thing that someone being accused of abusing all his past girlfriend and someone threatening a family and their apparently having cctv evidence

Reactions: 10
She whole I need a break thing gets to me Iā€™m on no team. Brett needs a break working full time then having Harlow for a couple hours mid week and weekends when heā€™s not with Meth. I donā€™t have a kid Iā€™m juggling working full time, uni and helping my elderly nan whoā€™s going blind and I just about get a little me time.
Charlie needs me time too she has Harlow well I donā€™t know how much it does look much but still a mum does need me time. Sheā€™s just started a job apparently thatā€™s high demand... we ainā€™t sure off. But this narrative that only one parent needs a break gets too me. In general everyone in life needs a break. In general all parents need a break not just the one that pushed or had to be cut open to bring the child in the world. Needing a break shouldnā€™t even be used as an excuse over this stupid behaviour on the weekends but the fact is this is overshadowed the accusations Charlie has thrown at Brett I disgusting šŸ¤¢ šŸ¤® how has this ā€œneeding a breakā€ become more of a big thing that someone being accused of abusing all his past girlfriend and someone threatening a family and their apparently having cctv evidence
This! Couldn't have worded it better myself!

this is the point Iā€™m trying to make but Iā€™m just tit at putting it across lol! They both need a break but he gets so much tit for one night (covid and lockdown aside as none of them should be out meeting friends/partners). But to me itā€™s all kicked off from Charlieā€™s side with the sly digs on live etc between her and Huggins yet sheā€™s doing the same thing šŸ™ˆ I donā€™t want to comment too much about the accusations Charlie and Jane have both stated as none of us know the truth, Charlie has put the same stuff up before and went back to him and got engaged etc. (Before anyone jumps at me about this can happen with abusive relationships I get that) but how many times do they need to keep doing this without family getting involved or the police/SS. Surely the families would be concerned of this? They are both as toxic as each other and poor H is stuck In the middle of it all. Also if there is evidence of Charlie making threats on CCTV, again this should be dealt with by the police if itā€™s concerning

Reactions: 9
Same could be said for Oliver going to Charlieā€™s every weekend mixing with the navy and being around Harlow same as Charlie having friends round and organising play dates šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
yeah i absolutely agree, only said about brett because they were only talking about brett

But we also shouldnā€™t forget how many times Charlie has broken the rules and also been mixing households multiple times over the Xmas period, or having house parties during lockdown etc. Brett has done it once (from SM posts could be more but we wonā€™t know for sure). Charlie is still breaking the rules and will continue to do so
nah i'm not forgetting that, I was just replying to something about brett so i only said about brett

this is the point Iā€™m trying to make but Iā€™m just tit at putting it across lol! They both need a break but he gets so much tit for one night (covid and lockdown aside as none of them should be out meeting friends/partners). But to me itā€™s all kicked off from Charlieā€™s side with the sly digs on live etc between her and Huggins yet sheā€™s doing the same thing šŸ™ˆ I donā€™t want to comment too much about the accusations Charlie and Jane have both stated as none of us know the truth, Charlie has put the same stuff up before and went back to him and got engaged etc. (Before anyone jumps at me about this can happen with abusive relationships I get that) but how many times do they need to keep doing this without family getting involved or the police/SS. Surely the families would be concerned of this? They are both as toxic as each other and poor H is stuck In the middle of it all. Also if there is evidence of Charlie making threats on CCTV, again this should be dealt with by the police if itā€™s concerning
Exactly, the stuff that has been sprout about over the last couple of days should be sorted out in private instead of in public. They are more concerned whoā€™s scoring the more points and whoā€™s the worse out of the two. All Iā€™m saying is if stuff like that has happened you wouldnā€™t sprout it all over social media knowing the abuser will find out what youā€™re spreading and you wouldnā€™t post it on your stories and delete it. Charlie does it every time they break up and Iā€™m on no ones side but if sheā€™s that over Brett and that into Oliver whatā€™s been with the snidey digs at Brett that we now know off are actually replies to his text messages?!
mum sorry but Iā€™m personally getting sick of girls throwing abuse and abuser cared whenever they feel like it just because a relationship didnā€™t work out itā€™s insulting towards actual abuse victims

Reactions: 2
please can we just stop having an opinion on how a victim of domestic abuse should behave, itā€™s not for any of us to say whether or not charlie has experienced domestic abuse from Brett or not. Comments like this are very damaging to people suffering domestic abuse and can lead to victims staying quiet as they fear they will not believed.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sorry off topic but does anyone know the order I need to watch the America teen moms in? Iā€™ve started on 16 and pregnant and have seen Jenelle in s2 then what follows on from that? And what order do I need to watch the rest of them in? Thank you
Teen mom/Og is Maci, Farrah, Caitlyn and Amber later joined by Cheyenne and Bristol (Bristol only done 1 series)

teen mom 2 has Jenelle, Chelsea, Kail and Leah (and now Brianna from teen mom 3 and Jade from Young and pregnant)

teen mom 3 (only 1 or 2 series) is Brianna, mckenzie, Katie and Alex.

and then there is young and pregnant USA which is good and messy šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Teen mom/Og is Maci, Farrah, Caitlyn and Amber later joined by Cheyenne and Bristol (Bristol only done 1 series)

teen mom 2 has Jenelle, Chelsea, Kail and Leah (and now Brianna from teen mom 3 and Jade from Young and pregnant)

teen mom 3 (only 1 or 2 series) is Brianna, mckenzie, Katie and Alex.

and then there is young and pregnant USA which is good and messy šŸ˜‚
Let's just switch this chat to tmyp usa šŸ˜† the beavers could carry this thread alone šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone would think Charlie Brett and Huggins were in a throuple with how invested Huggins is šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sheā€™s a pot stirrer whoever it is who runs the page. I had one of the guys from the main show liking my instagram photos back when I had it a couple years ago, my first thought definetly was not to run to a gossip page and tell them. It wasnā€™t that big a deal, theyā€™re next to nobodyā€™s to me. I struggle to believe anyone thinks the men of the shows are that news worthy. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.