Teen Mom Young And Pregnant #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same... and my daughter would never behave like bleeping Charlie, I’d be so ashamed! Poor Harlow!
Yep, somebody needs to step in and do what’s right. Charlie & Brett are adults H is a child and right now no one has her best interests at heart not even Jane🙄 where is Charlie’s Mum/family?

Reactions: 8
Jane needs to grow up just as much as Brett & Charlie do by the looks of it

Reactions: 13
Brett, stop dragging this tit on. Either do a live and spill some actual tea without mummy breathing over you or stop fannying about

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jane needs to grow up just as much as Brett & Charlie do by the looks of it
Yep I know for a fact if I was acting Like that my mum would take mine off me until I got my act together, Jane should be on Harlow side, she doesn’t have her own voice and depends on those knobs to look after her not duck her up, we’ve sadly enough fucked up kids in this world.

Reactions: 7
Maybe he’ll do one with her so they can address everything together, he needs her to hold his hand to calm his nerves this time 😂 wasn’t that a slight over exaggeration though when he said he wasn’t expecting 7.5k people to watch? I could have sworn it was 5k 🤔

Reactions: 9
Maybe he’ll do one with her so they can address everything together, he needs her to hold his hand to calm his nerves this time 😂 wasn’t that a slight over exaggeration though when he said he wasn’t expecting 7.5k people to watch? I could have sworn it was 5k 🤔
I noticed him looking at the top corner around 4.5k viewers and his face dropped, looked like he’d tit himself... I don’t think he was expecting that much of a viewing but yea Jane needs to cut brettyboy off her apron strings and let him spill the tea

• Haha
Reactions: 14
TMT is a load of tit at least report the drama properly hun after being 48 hours too late

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Noticed how TMT summarised. Pretty much missed out all the Brett stuff . About meth & the baseball bat. But made sure to paint him as upset about her moving on so quickly ....

Reactions: 12
Noticed how TMT summarised. Pretty much missed out all the Brett stuff . About meth & the baseball bat. But made sure to paint him as upset about her moving on so quickly ....
Missed out on Brett being a home wrecker, Jane saying she’s got cctv of Charlie, Charlie getting a restraining order. Brett being with his girlfriend 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Missed all that and Megan’s drama

Love that she made out it was all really focused on the coat situation not really on the actual drama

Reactions: 7
Missed out on Brett being a home wrecker, Jane saying she’s got cctv of Charlie, Charlie getting a restraining order. Brett being with his girlfriend 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Missed all that and Megan’s drama
She’s is a such a arse licker the girl who does TMT. I don’t even know why I follow , her tea is cold and as bland as her content 🥱

Reactions: 10
She’s is a such a arse licker the girl who does TMT. I don’t even know why I follow , her tea is cold and as bland as her content 🥱
I only follower her to laugh at how big she thinks she is 😂 asking for collabs and saying if she gets a certain amount of followers or subscribers she’ll do a reveal. Constantly, making out the cast all sleep with each other

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That photo of Brett looks like an optical illusion

Why so much distance between head and shoulders

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.