Teen Mom Young And Pregnant #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is Meth and Jordan back together now then?
Wouldn’t put it past them lmao he got back with her even when she cheated on him with his best mate so it wouldn’t surprise me if he gets back with her again once a cheat always a cheat and she’ll continue to keep doing it, she’s vile🤮, Brett has unfollowed skanky Beth on Instagram to

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Wouldn’t put it past them lmao he got back with her even when she cheated on him with his best mate so it wouldn’t surprise me if he gets back with her again once a cheat always a cheat and she’ll continue to keep doing it, she’s vile🤮, Brett has unfollowed skanky Beth on Instagram to
How does she manage to get these men to cheat with her!! Where does she find the time with a child

Reactions: 8
Deep down probably not but they’ll put up and shut up for the baby I reckon 🙂

I’ve just caught up on like 4 hours worth of reading threads. My opinion on Charlie hasn’t changed one bit. She should put more effort into parenting, she should of had her, her fella and Harlow in matching pjs. But it’s clear that Brett isn’t what he’s made himself out to be on Instagram. He’s not the hard done by one in all of this, neither is Charlie. That little girl is, having her parents at each other all the time. I hope Charlie has deleted Instagram and sorting herself out for her own sake because it was a spiral that was only going to end one way. Olly seems to be what she needs as he doesn’t react to the drama. But saying that how long will he put up with it for. They are both absolute toxic train wrecks and they need to sort themselves out and grow up before that little girl becomes effected by it.

Reactions: 20
I think now Brett is not with a certain person that subject should now be closed.

Reactions: 18
Sorry but just go back and read the threads like the rest of us. We can’t recap for every single new member
I’m not a new member been on for months I just don’t really post, but okay thanks anyways

Reactions: 7
Really feel for Jane, she shouldn’t be involved in any of it. So out of order for people to be giving her any form of verbal abuse. It’s her kids drama and mess, not like she’s being like don dons, videoing herself defending Charlotte. She was asked on her comments repeatedly to address something, which shouldn’t have been done. Let’s face it, not her fault her son got someone pregnant.. she can’t control that.

Reactions: 19
Really feel for Jane, she shouldn’t be involved in any of it. So out of order for people to be giving her any form of verbal abuse. It’s her kids drama and mess, not like she’s being like don dons, videoing herself defending Charlotte. She was asked on her comments repeatedly to address something, which shouldn’t have been done. Let’s face it, not her fault her son got someone pregnant.. she can’t control that.
Idk I feel like she was trying to start something just by posting the photo, like “look Brett DID see Harlow this weekend” she was aware of what was being said online and she should have just kept quiet for a few days if she wanted to avoid the drama

Reactions: 11
I spoke to Charlie a few times on the phone and Jane always involves herself :)

Reactions: 6
I spoke to Charlie a few times on the phone and Jane always involves herself :)
Ok but I think everyone would stick up for the son / daughter If someone was saying they weren’t seeing them even if they weren’t that’s just some parents tho ☺

I think at the end of the day, none of us know the true situation. Charlie may say that "Jane always involves herself" but we don't know what Charlie is saying to provoke Jane getting involved - Charlie is unlikely to tell anyone the things she says to provoke. Similarly, we all believed Brett was the best parent going because we judged what we saw, he only showed us what he wanted us to see.

I think the point I'm trying to make is that over the last few days I've well and truly realised that what we see on Insta is NOT an accurate reflection of what's going on. Regardless of whether people have spoken to Charlie (or Brett) you have to take what they say with a pinch of salt as we'll never actually know truly what goes on.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.