Teen Mom Young And Pregnant #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Careful, cast members/subjects get banned eventually if they come on here, Charlotte and donna did

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This is me honestly hahah what do you wanna know for me to prove it’s me🤣
I don’t want to know anything as such. Just want to say you can do better than Huggins. P.S. I don’t think Oliver likes her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
i duno we have trust issues these days 🤣 how is Harlow? She’s a little cutie

I don’t want to know anything as such. Just want to say you can do better than Huggins. P.S. I don’t think Oliver likes her 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree he didn’t look overly comfortable on the live when Huggins was on. I know your friends with her Charlie but why do you let her spill tea?

Reactions: 2
I know how it feels to have an ex let themselves into your home when they no longer live there. My ex used to try do the same thing I managed to get extra locks so he couldn't just walk in and he'd come and try intimidate me with his dad... Best thing you can do is get some sort of court order so that you have to both go through Jane to sort Harlow so then hes no excuse to contact you. And id definitely get your locks changed. Trying to still show some sort of dominance over you

Reactions: 2
They might be following a bunch of TMT followers and some of them will obviously be tattlers? 🤔

There was a new member posting last night that me and Tiana were suspicious about so I don’t know if it’s a coincidence?
That was meeee 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Charlie are you sure you're safe? Please have your lcoks changed asap and log this incident with the police. You can call the non emergency line on 101 and explain. This will support you getting an injunction on Brett. They will give you a reference number and if you have any more theateninf behaviour from Brett whether it's trespass, physical, harrassment, messages, anything, you can call each time and log it with them so they're aware of his behaviour. Again, this will support your application for an injunction.

Also I agree with the others you can do a lot better than Huggins and it appears Oliver feels the same. She's trash and feeding off of your following. It can be hard if you feel quite isolated alone but you're better off with very few people than a bunch who treat you like that. ❤

Reactions: 16
I’m the one who made the rival page but haven’t posted and have changed the name twice to stop certain lurkers so if anyone follows you and has posts then it’s bait and isn’t me 😘

Which leads me to believe that TMT is lurking here and has possibly made the account cos she saw us talk about it on here...
Can you tell me the page please I can't seem to message you

Oh for god sake. You lot are all so two faced🤣 the minute she comes here you’re all talking as if you’re mates with her.. time to give up tattle after all I think🥲 it’s been wild🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 46
If we throwing it right back to the beginning. Remember when Brett posted a video of Charlie giving him a BJ right before the launch of teen mom young and pregnant..
Oh my god , I never saw that. Thank god. Lol where did he post that ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh my god , I never saw that. Thank god. Lol where did he post that ?
On his insta story apparently, not sure if anyone who watches the show actually saw it as it was before it was aired but it got mentioned on here way after. The new must have been leaked in one of their arguments

Oh for god sake. You lot are all so two faced🤣 the minute she comes here you’re all talking as if you’re mates with her.. time to give up tattle after all I think🥲 it’s been wild🙋🏻‍♀️
Had the exact same thoughts, that’s why I’ve kept 🤐🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.