Teen mom young and pregnant #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is actually a difference in Charlie and Brett taking Harlow to a shopping centre. Charlie takes harlow to parade her around in stupid outfits and I’m certain she doesn’t buy anything. I don’t know Brett but judging by what I see, he works a lot and is always home so he might have wanted to go shopping (and actually buy something) and take Harlow with him. I don’t see any harm in that he actually looks after and spends time with his daughter.

Reactions: 15
The reason why Brett can get away with taking Harlow to the shopping centre is because we don’t see him doing it multiple times a week and doing it just to walk her around in silly outfits and you can see he’s bought something as he’s holding a shopping bag, if Charlie wasn’t such a moron all the time then no one would dig her would they

Reactions: 9
The reason why Brett can get away with taking Harlow to the shopping centre is because we don’t see him doing it multiple times a week and doing it just to walk her around in silly outfits and you can see he’s bought something as he’s holding a shopping bag, if Charlie wasn’t such a moron all the time then no one would dig her would they
Exactly be doesnt go there every single day to walk around taking photos. Think he's posted once (today) about going there.
Tbf I did see his point about the mask at the restaurant, can't get in unless you wear a mask but as soon as you sit down you take it off. But rules are rules

Reactions: 3
Loling at the "go when he is doesn't have Harlow". Soooooo when is that? He has had her pretty consistently.

Reactions: 16
Can't be ruining his life that much he's not following any guidelines. Wonder when he goes back off to the navy

To be honest Brett barely gets any time to himself does he , works full time then had Harlow what every day ?! Can't begrudge him having to go to the shop. Heaven forbid Charlie has her so he can go.

I don't get what that story means about Charlie. I'm too old lol

Reactions: 11
Looks like they’ve been replaced

Actually watched the clip & it’s American 🙈
Finally some entertainment coming our way! Even if American at least it will give us all something new to watch 🤣🤣 Charlie’s probs panicking her following is gonna die down a bit now

Reactions: 1
He’s on about Covid ruining his life - I’ve not seen someone break the rules as much as Charlie? Maybe if everyone listened and didn’t break rules then this would’ve be over with quicker..

• Heart
Why is Brett letting Harlow touch the mirror like that with covid going around! Just keep her in her pushchair!
I mean I caught my 2 year old licking a mirror yesterday in a shop🤷🏻‍♀️I took my eye off her for a split second while I gave her brother his dummy and her dad was paying, Harlow has to get used to walking at some point sure people would have a lot to say in a few years when she's 5/6 still using a pram

I mean I caught my 2 year old licking a mirror yesterday in a shop🤷🏻‍♀️I took my eye off her for a split second while I gave her brother his dummy and her dad was paying, Harlow has to get used to walking at some point sure people would have a lot to say in a few years when she's 5/6 still using a pram
I definitely get that as my 2 year old has a thing for licking things but with a pandemic happening and he is watching her do it whilst taking a video that's what I dont understand.
I have had covid myself and even now I am over it, i am living with side effects that could be with me for the rest of my life and I was a healthy middle aged woman so i hate seeing people let their kids of any age touching everything in shops i personally just see it as irresponsible

Reactions: 2
Can't be ruining his life that much he's not following any guidelines. Wonder when he goes back off to the navy

To be honest Brett barely gets any time to himself does he , works full time then had Harlow what every day ?! Can't begrudge him having to go to the shop. Heaven forbid Charlie has her so he can go.

I don't get what that story means about Charlie. I'm too old lol
I have a feeling Brett is off for Christmas. Mm I guess we will see in the next upcoming weeks.

Yeah that’s just the new series of 16&preg. I do think MTV will eventually do another Y&PUK with different cast in the future
I thought 16&pregnant and young and pregnant was the same thing 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣 to me,16 is young to be pregnant.
I’m looking forward to watching it though

Reactions: 2
I thought 16&pregnant and young and pregnant was the same thing 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣 to me,16 is young to be pregnant.
I’m looking forward to watching it though
I think I’ve more of less seen every episode of all the mtv shows from both countries. 16&preg was the beginning and they picked 4 from the first series to make teen mom og usa and 4 from series 2 for teen mom 2 usa. Then they made teen mom uk (but they didn’t do 16&preg uk) Then followed y&p USA and Y&P UK. The original teen moms USA were all pregnant at 16 whereas the y&p from both countries weren’t just 16 they were anything up to and including 19 I think. Hope that makes sense 🤣

Reactions: 5
I definitely get that as my 2 year old has a thing for licking things but with a pandemic happening and he is watching her do it whilst taking a video that's what I dont understand.
I have had covid myself and even now I am over it, i am living with side effects that could be with me for the rest of my life and I was a healthy middle aged woman so i hate seeing people let their kids of any age touching everything in shops i personally just see it as irresponsible
She had a dummy in her mouth in the video

I'm not sure that's exactly accurate you know, I don't think they were all 16, even though the show was named that. Amber for example i think was actually 18 when she had Leah.

Reactions: 1
I’m going to start with that I really can’t stand Charlie. Some of the things she does are very questionable. However Brett - everyone is singing his and janes praises for having Harlow. Yes it’s weird that Charlie isn’t having her as much but he’s her dad so he shouldn’t be getting a pat on the back!? Bretts playing us like a fiddle, he knows what is going to get everyone on side and hating Charlie he’s not stupid and neither is Jane. Jane posting about woe is me what is she going to do with herself because she doesn’t have her granddaughter and misses her so much, grow up! You can miss her without having to plaster it all of social media for sympathy comments.. all I’m saying is that Brett is all for show and he isn’t stupid! Obviously Charlie is stupid so she’s making herself look worse. I know this is an unpopular opinion on here atm though 😂✌🏻🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.