Teen mom young and pregnant #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly doesn’t know how to wear a mask
Id side eye him in the supermarket for that mask placement for sure but since he posted before about having an issue with wearing a mask till you sit down in a restaurant id say it’s an improvement on his actions

Reactions: 3
God she can’t even smile properly, wish she would get them dissolved😩

Reactions: 2
I’m in the Brett fan club😂 I think he’s really seemed to grow and learn from his mistakes tbh. Also, while he’s sharing stuff clearly about Charlie, he’s not directly bitching about her like she does
Even so if it was Charlie doing it we would all be slating her. One thing for her and another for him. Don’t like either of them to be honest but 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Funny how she is commenting on all of her new guys pictures on Instagram but he isn’t commenting on hers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Even so if it was Charlie doing it we would all be slating her. One thing for her and another for him. Don’t like either of them to be honest but 😂😂
Because either way, Brett has been more mature throughout this than Charlie anyway. He’s focused on being a dad rather than letting someone he’s known 5 minutes into his and Harlow’s home.

Reactions: 8
I mean if supporting someone who is acting like a good parent, clearly matured and cares about his child puts me in the brett fan club then I’m happy with that 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 21
Charlie has done so many ugly things that its difficult to see any positivity in anything she does now, not that there is anything to be positive about, people are gonna nit pick. Brett seems to have had the shittier end of the Charlie stick and I think people who have followed from the start, see that although he's been a massive plonker in the past, he at least, sees that and is trying to do better, aside from the fact he has always been the better more attentive parent to Harlow. He has genuine love and affection for her that is clear for anyone to see, Charlie only has that for her self.

Thats my 2 cents anyway, feel like there a few Charlie supporters in here (her and her friends)?? I fail to see how anyone can even try defend the girl.......I can't stand Charlie but imma blow smoke up her ass anyway.....yawn.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I mean if supporting someone who is acting like a good parent, clearly matured and cares about his child puts me in the brett fan club then I’m happy with that 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣
matured but constantly posting sly digs at Charlie 🥴 I think someone should start a Brett thread in the rave section 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If I were to sway to one I’d pick Brett too. But I’m 10000% on Harlow’s side! Charlie is clearly more interested in her new piece who, let’s face it, won’t be here this time next year (not dead - just not together). When Harlow is with her dad he puts her first, dresses her in weather appropriate clothes and cooks her nice food (well Jane does). Should he have taken her shopping? No, he had plenty of time to go shopping without her - no one is saying he was right in doing it 😂.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Why is Brett letting Harlow touch the mirror like that with covid going around! Just keep her in her pushchair!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.