Teen Mom Young and Pregnant #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie’s playing happy families with new boy Oliver
Charlotte and Drugzy are no longer together because of alleged abuse, bud bust up with her and Dondons after posting a video on her story and then took it down within minutes.
Morgs gave us some entertainment with a passive aggressive status on facebook.
This thread should be purely and Charlie and Brett thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really don't get why she can't book veg ? Or even. Get steam bags of veg ? Lazy Cow.

Reactions: 10
Don’t think I’ve seen Harlow eat fish fingers or maybe jacket potatoes Charlie needs to broaden her food choices. Pasta dishes are convenient but so boring when had all the time

Reactions: 9
I really don't get why she can't book veg ? Or even. Get steam bags of veg ? Lazy Cow.
Exactly! I always put frozen veg in when I’m boiling pasta, takes no time at all. Or ping some frozen veg in the microwave to serve with food - it’s not difficult, frozen veg is quick and easy to cook with no prep time.

Reactions: 6
You can cook peas in the microwave for like 5/6 mins , honestly my 6 year old could do it - there’s no excuse

Reactions: 7
Don’t think I’ve seen Harlow eat fish fingers or maybe jacket potatoes Charlie needs to broaden her food choices. Pasta dishes are convenient but so boring when had all the time
My daughter adores pasta, it’s one of her first words😂 but she has it once a week if that. The rest of the time is veg based. Even if she has chicken nuggets, I still microwave a small steam bag of veg for her because how are carbs going to help her. I’m a hypocrite because if I’m honest, on nights where she’s at my mums or if she’s tired and eats a bit earlier, I ignore veg completely. But I wouldn’t do that to my child because it’s important for her to have a balanced diet, I’ve already screwed myself up😂

Reactions: 5
My lo used to love pasta and broccoli when she was little,same pan pasta and a few broccoli id sometimes add peas or spinach drain near all water off add bit of philli or cheddar shed eat the lot.its literally the same pan and veg in it.would add chicken for protein or mushrooms as so quick and easy

Reactions: 2
O energy doesn't it ? Poor love must be knackered. Wonder where harlow is now while her mom's slagging it up in bed.
I can’t always see it when it’s so low! But yea it’s hard work staying in bed and changing ten times a day making pastas and nuggets and entertaining your bf.! 😂

• Haha
I can’t always see it when it’s so low! But yea it’s hard work staying in bed and changing ten times a day making pastas and nuggets and entertaining your bf.! 😂
She can’t be that good at entertaining he looks bored shitless 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen on Oliver’s “my boo” highlight that Charlie burnt her hand cooking the other week. Sticking nuggets in the oven ain’t classed as cooking hun, and neither is putting pasta in water😂 cooking would be actually having to prepare the food before cooking. I’m the first to say I can’t cook, so I am qualified to make this statement. Also if anyone on this thread is offended by this, please don’t be, because I’m only being bitchy to Charlie, not any of you lovely lot😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly where is Harlow when she getting changed and doing these babyish selfies ? Unless she's with Brett again ? Or new daddy is looking after her. I never got five mins to myself when my kids were toddlers.

Harlow is gonna have serious digestion issues later on in life with these meals and also will end up being that REALLY annoying person “I don’t like that I don’t eat that” refusing EVERYTHING but CHEPS and MACCEHS 😂😂 poor girl, I know she’s innocent in all this but I can’t help but think about who she will grow up to be with her role models!!

Reactions: 15
I’m not taking away from her problems but if Jane can be on the floor like that and jump up that quickly then it definitely doesn’t equal up from the bikini in the bath situation 😭😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.