Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I single handedly look after my child, I work and I go to uni...where’s my heart filled post 💔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
fair enough she's working, but no need to make a big song and dance about it, i know a mother who worked 12 hour night shifts and then looked after her kids during the day and she didn't run around bragging about it - just doing what she had to do. swear charlie's only doing it for the attention, otherwise it wouldn't be all over social media 24/7

Reactions: 12
Could anyone tell me where I can get one of those two day a month jobs? Must be nice ...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Charlie worked for one day came home smashed her phone & complained the house was a pig stye when it looked fine 😂

Reactions: 3
I think she just has a Sunday cash in hand job in a cafe or something coz I’m sure the last time she went to work before Alton towers it was on a Sunday then she went Alton towers in the week

Reactions: 1
What is Charlie's obsession with buying coats ? Harlow is one she will grow out of all the clothes she gets her 🙄

So proud she’s worked 2 days in the last 3 months + 😍 the girl is a super hero xx

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bretts post makes it seem like Charlie hasn’t had a job for as long as she’s made out she has🐸☕

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Brett legit thinks he belongs on top gear with his car 😄
He probably has a Ford focus but sits with a card board cut out of a BMW taking selfies

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who calls lunch dinner breaks 😂 and how many does she have becuase she s only worked two days out of the year 😂🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lmao Brett and his bloody car 😂 so cringe trying to spec out an OLD car. Not like it’s a 20 plate ffs. Putting a private plate on to try and look like he’s rich and with a “new car” get a life 🙄 one of those idiots that add all sorts to a car as well that just makes it louder (irritating your entire neighbourhood and impressing NOBODY) and it looks tacky as duck.. but it is official br3tt cart3r we are on about here. Can’t wait for the pair of them to grow up and get in the real world, and finally, cringe at their own idiotic behaviour and choices!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When she talks on the story’s her voice is so annoying and it’s so awkward she’ll never be an influencer if that’s what she’s wanting to become one day her voice is bland and boring and awkwardly twiddling her hair & then goes bay-sick-leeeeeeee bore off & go look after your kid you’ve been at work all day put your phone down get out your bedroom and go see your daughter 😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 7
Why doesn’t she do it if it’s so amazing and you get paid so much after all she takes her clothes off and poses in lingerie for free anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.