Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie doesn’t even come up for breath when she does these ads 😂😂 Jesus woman

Reactions: 3
Charlie’s lips are so bad in that video. It actually looks like she talks sideways 😲

Reactions: 9
What doesn’t she get about this modelling thing doesn’t matter if it states 18+ or not it’s still a bad company and it’s just degrading for women and personally I don’t think you should advertise something you haven’t used your self and know nothing about

Reactions: 11
Do we think Charlie works for this modelling company on a Sunday? £1000+ a week 🤣 After all she’s gotta fund the dominos, lips, caterpillars and more importantly her weekend sesh.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I find it so weird that straight after her webcam girl posts there's a photo of Harlow 😬

Reactions: 10
Why doesn’t she do it if it’s so amazing and you get paid so much after all she takes her clothes off and poses in lingerie for free anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️
Iv speculated she does, cause I don't believe she wears that tit for anything other than a photograph for Instagram. She gets all dolled up to go to bed? The duck lol

I find it so weird that straight after her webcam girl posts there's a photo of Harlow 😬
Like the "influencers" that do only fans, one photo is their tits the next it's the kids eating turkey dinosaurs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Charlie is scraping the barrel with that ‘ad’🤢 the biggest woman in donny😅 that’s her lips sorted for this month, bet she does one ad for them a month and it pays for her 👄

Reactions: 1
I knew her lips were bad but Jesus Christ she can barely open that baboon bum mouth of hers 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Reactions: 3
Do we think Charlie works for this modelling company on a Sunday? £1000+ a week 🤣 After all she’s gotta fund the dominos, lips, caterpillars and more importantly her weekend sesh.
The balloons won’t buy themselves 🤣

Reactions: 1
Them poor lips. Im not even saying this to be horrible but give the filler a rest or get it devolved and go for a smaller dose. Calm down with the eye lashes. You will look so much nicer!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.