Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has peaked my interest, just wish it was on the correct thread. 🤦‍♂️
I wish they were the same thread, I always get bored by the teen mom I’m one but then something like this happens and I have to try catch up soooo many pages 😂

Reactions: 9
So let me get this straight it’s £85 for fake goods? Who in the right mind would do that? Do they not know they can go along to that street in Manchester and get any amounts of stuff for cheap? I’m not a designer fan I don’t have that much spare cash but selling that for £85 they are taking the piss
View attachment 209719

Same
The real one is £1000+

Reactions: 2
So who’s taking one for the team and listening to drugzys new mixtape first? soz i'm out X x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes , she's posted Harlow is 'all she will ever need' looks like bretts back in janes cupboard and Charlie will be on the balloons this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Bloody hell that didn’t last long did it😂 is she still wearing the ring though?

Reactions: 4
So let me get this straight it’s £85 for fake goods? Who in the right mind would do that? Do they not know they can go along to that street in Manchester and get any amounts of stuff for cheap? I’m not a designer fan I don’t have that much spare cash but selling that for £85 they are taking the piss
View attachment 209719

Same
‘As seen on Charlie hodder’ like she’s some amazing celeb

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Omg have chsrlie and brett broke up, honestly they ignore poor Jane and now brett will be back with his mummy , Charlie will post photos in her lingerie to try and show brett what he's lost. Everyone will be tagging her and commenting how she deserves the best. Then they will fight over kettles and mabye the microwave this time. And then get back together and have a wedding or some tit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She seen Megan from TM was getting attention on both threads so they've had a fall out, Brett's back in his mummy's closet..... she's posted for the gram, rang up butlins, ordered some balloons, took down the wall plaque. All ready for the weekend 💥💥💥

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.