Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlottes story has really annoyed me! She has clearly only put that one because Charlie has had Harlows ears pierced. At the end of the day it’s been a discussion for years people agreeing and disagreeing whether they should have the child’s ears pierced and I say each to their own really. Charlotte is only trying to go against Charlie so everyone on tattle “likes” Charlotte and agrees with her. She wants us all on her side. At the end of the day I don’t think anyone has forgot what Charlotte has done. Charlotte stop belittling other people (Charlie) because your trying to get one up on her when your no angel yourself.

Reactions: 11
Why does Charlotte need to get involved? Doesn’t she have anything better to do then try and cause drama with Charlie because she’s clearly only write that story to throw shade and cause drama, hard to believe she’s a mom with all the bitchiness😴😴

Reactions: 7
No she hasn’t seen a lot of posts on social media regarding if you would get your child’s ear pierced at all she’s seen Charlie’s had harlows done and wants to stick her nose in why not just aim the post at her instead of being a s**t bag !! And having your child’s ear pierced is nothing many do it , it’s not against the law I had mine done at 6 months old and they are still fine now at 28 I’m glad my mum did it that young your to young to remember the pain or get anxious about it if she would of waited till I knew what was going on I would of chickened out !! But it’s okay to smoke spliffs round your kids okay Charlotte mother of the year 🙄

Reactions: 9
Listen guys read charlottws story, what she put yo wasnt about charlie. It was a massive coincidence.

Let's start our own debate.
Answer yes or no because we see this argument all the time.

Is it OK for the mum to bounce between to guys confusing the kids and ending relationships every two seconds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
How's Charlotte even seeing Charlie's stories thought they blocked each other

Reactions: 1
As if Charlie wasn't a big enough chav as it is... Harlow how has cubic zirconia earrings to match her delightful bracelet 😂😂 poor kid

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If you look on charlies Instagram Charlotte does follow her
I didn't go investigating but they said they blocked each other after the argument a couple of weeks ago. If charlottes got bigger things to worry about she needs to shut up. Charlie needs to stop begging for attention. At what point do you say enough is enough when she's just got her daughters ears pierced to beg people to speak about her.

Reactions: 4
No she hasn’t seen a lot of posts on social media regarding if you would get your child’s ear pierced at all she’s seen Charlie’s had harlows done and wants to stick her nose in why not just aim the post at her instead of being a s**t bag !! And having your child’s ear pierced is nothing many do it , it’s not against the law I had mine done at 6 months old and they are still fine now at 28 I’m glad my mum did it that young your to young to remember the pain or get anxious about it if she would of waited till I knew what was going on I would of chickened out !! But it’s okay to smoke spliffs round your kids okay Charlotte mother of the year 🙄
I agree with you entirely!! I had mine done at the same age - I never even realised they were there😂. Personally, I don’t think I would have them done on my child now but Charlotte jumping on her high horse isn’t because other parents have posted it, it’s because she’s seen Charlie’s post and wants to slag her down. I’m not for or against its down to each parent.
I actually think Harlow looks cute.
Drugs infront of children or a child having their ears pierced? I know who Social Services would have a field day with and it isn’t Charlie on this one 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️.

Reactions: 10
Charlotte kills me how she’s always getting involved, she loves drama as much as we do lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Charlotte acting all dumb like she didn’t see Charlie’s story before Charlie deleted it the first time cause didn’t Charlie put it on first and then delete it and then upload it again??

Reactions: 4
It was first mentioned on here 55 mins ago, Charlotte posted 40 mins ago. Get ur facts right Charlotte hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve got two things to say and two things only....

CONFLICTING pain
&
fashion porad

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Charlotte hun go get some GCSEs

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.