Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine posting a picture of your kid basically asking for abuse then claiming you’re not attention seeking... trying to stay relevant 🤣

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe she got her ears pierced!! My daughter isn’t much younger than Harlow & I can’t stand when she has her jabs (and would happily not get them done if it wasn’t for her health) so I cannot understand why she’d willingly put her baby through pain? Surely babies really cry when they get it done? 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 16
don’t really care about the ear piercing its more the fact it would have been done with a gun 🥴🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I got mine done when I was 6 months old dont see a problem if you go to the right place and they have insurance etc

Reactions: 6
The ear piercings aren’t the problem it’s the way she’s like ‘here’s something to talk about’ get a life

Reactions: 8
don’t really care about the ear piercing its more the fact it would have been done with a gun 🥴🤢
I was then going to say that, you know that’s she’s probably just popped into Claire’s to have them done. She’s irresponsible and won’t take care of them properly, I don’t see the point in getting them done on a baby who’s going to pull on them. Just wait till their old enough to know that they shouldn't touch them when they’re healing

Reactions: 10
Why the duck does Charlotte always have to get involved bore off😴 I always sit and think I wonder if Charlotte has posted her thoughts on here slagging the other girls off 😶

Hoping there’s a ton of drama tonight between Charlie and Charlotte 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.