Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Harlow my heart actually breaks for her. I can imagine her sat in front of telly all day while Charlie & Br3tt spend hours taking 1000s of photos and then argue when they can’t agree on one for insta.
Maybe because you’re constantly on Instagram and arguing with her dad. Babies sense tension and when situations are not right 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Omg don't get me started. She can't even mime so she looks ridiculous. And that post saying it was "just like mine and cons story" made me bleeping cringe 😬🤢 she makes me feel so embarrassed for her
When she said ‘brang ’ instead of brought 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've never commented before, joined because I saw the tmy&p girls always mention it on insta. A few weeks ago charlie blocked me on insta (because i asked how much filler she got in her lips) I was genuienly interested to know how much she got in her lips for them to look like a baboons ass 👄🐒 Altogether I've had 1.5 ml & mine look no where near like hers. That's the only time I have ever commented on anything to do with her so cant think of why else she would block me. Shows her Immaturity. God I hope MTV never film these girls they do not know how to handle social media

They don't know how to handle life let alone social media lol

Poor Harlow my heart actually breaks for her. I can imagine her sat in front of telly all day while Charlie & Br3tt spend hours taking 1000s of photos and then argue when they can’t agree on one for insta.
poor Harlow 😔 caught up in between two squabbling parents, I feel so bad for her

I wish Charlie would dress for her shape. She’s very square and doesn’t have much curves and half the time the clothes she wears makes it really noticeable and she looks like a walking fridge. Nice body, nice weight, just doesn’t suit her what she wears. Although, it is refreshing to know she doesn’t facetune her body ridiculously so I’ll give her props for that. She just needs to stop with those lips!!!

Reactions: 13
I wish Charlie would dress for her shape. She’s very square and doesn’t have much curves and half the time the clothes she wears makes it really noticeable and she looks like a walking fridge. Nice body, nice weight, just doesn’t suit her what she wears. Although, it is refreshing to know she doesn’t facetune her body ridiculously so I’ll give her props for that. She just needs to stop with those lips!!!
Tut tut you’ve been posted on her insta 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Anyone wonder if the account on her photo is her account or the ‘S’ person is someone who sent it to her 🤔

Tut tut you’ve been posted on her insta 🤣🤣
I don’t even see anything wrong with the comment made, she’s posted about this being vile when it’s actually quite complimentary but didn’t pick up on the actual horrible ones saying she looks like a man? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I’m more bothered by that nasty bruise on her little cheek! Not a good sign when she herself said Brett is violent to the whole world!!
FD33CE20-44A7-44B5-870C-E2F23C6BDFEC.png

Reactions: 9
Just clicked on the ‘about this account’ section on Charlie’s Instagram, says she’s changed her name between Charlie and Megan a couple of times 🤔 wonder who she was trying to catfish 🧐
A lot of people do this when then under 18 using fake ID x

Reactions: 2
well, PERSONALLY I don’t see anything wrong with piercing your kids ears. I would do it but my partner is dead against it! And before we start, it’s a cultural thing for most

Reactions: 6
I’m more bothered by that nasty bruise on her little cheek! Not a good sign when she herself said Brett is violent to the whole world!!
View attachment 208441
Thats not really a bruise to.be concerned about my kids bruise alot running around banging into things. Kids don't care if they fall they just run without looking.

Although harlow didn't go and get her ears pierced charlie you were the one that got them done because let's face it you wanted her to have them . Doubt harlow asked for it.

Reactions: 8
Thats not really a bruise to.be concerned about my kids bruise alot running around banging into things. Kids don't care if they fall they just run without looking.

Although harlow didn't go and get her ears pierced charlie you were the one that got them done because let's face it you wanted her to have them . Doubt harlow asked for it.
Can’t wait to see what tacky earrings she’s gonna choose to go with the bracelet #stunhun

Reactions: 12
well, PERSONALLY I don’t see anything wrong with piercing your kids ears. I would do it but my partner is dead against it! And before we start, it’s a cultural thing for most
I think ear piercing is a personal preference some like it and don't mind whilst others (including myself are against it) I think its just down to the individual parent if they want to get it lol but she will probably get hate for it.

Reactions: 6
I personally thinks it’s not nice to pierce a babies ears I will never do mine but That’s just me. But the fact she’s using her daughter to bait people to make comments about her is sad as duck

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.