Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t think of that. There’s this picture from 2018 and I do think she looks like a young dog, I could be wrong though.

That last photo sends me. I know chihuahuas are skinny but they’re not THAT skinny
Ooh another Dick Dastardly-style chin!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
All I can say is as a 3rd year vet student if I had seen pictures of that dog while it was still alive I would have been obligated to speak to someone about it’s welfare. Those nails are inexcusable, no one who claims to love their dog would let them get like that, that is abuse. In regard to its weight it is certainly not on the chubby side but it’s not uncommon to see chihuahuas like that, we normally do recommend they are on the skinnier side (not underweight though) however it’s quite hard to tell from a picture about a dogs weight. What you can tell is those nails would have caused the poor thing a lot of unnecessary pain 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I know this is completely different to Charlotte and hospital etc but I had to go see my psychiatrist face to face in may?? And my grandparents who are very very vulnerable to this illness got an appointment face to face?? I don’t understand? Cancer is serious and it would defo be face to face

Harlows hair curly?! CURLY?!! Wtf😂😂 2 big fat sausages about to burst for lips, that poor dogs nails should be ILLEGAL! Harlow bangs her head? Omg. Could this girl get any worse.
When did she post about Harlow hitting her head? I can’t find it?

I understand your point but
All I can say is as a 3rd year vet student if I had seen pictures of that dog while it was still alive I would have been obligated to speak to someone about it’s welfare. Those nails are inexcusable, no one who claims to love their dog would let them get like that, that is abuse. In regard to its weight it is certainly not on the chubby side but it’s not uncommon to see chihuahuas like that, we normally do recommend they are on the skinnier side (not underweight though) however it’s quite hard to tell from a picture about a dogs weight. What you can tell is those nails would have caused the poor thing a lot of unnecessary pain 😞
I get your point but I have a chihuahua and before we got him he was abused and he won’t even let us touch his feet and he try’s to bite people when they try to do it so yeah we do it but at the same time and we feed him like 4 times a day plus snacks and he looks skinny still but we are always taking him for walks

I get your point but I have a chihuahua and before we got him he was abused and he won’t even let us touch his feet and he try’s to bite people when they try to do it so yeah we do it but at the same time and we feed him like 4 times a day plus snacks and he looks skinny still but we are always taking him for walks
That's partly the point though - the walks would at least have filed them down a bit. That dog also was snuggled up to a baby who would most probably poke, prod and squeeze it which shows some kind of a chilled out nature. I just don't think it was as loved as your little chichi is.

But that’s the point before he was abused... 4 years later (they had it for 4 years) if you can’t touch his feet there’s a serious issue. But the fact it as you’ve said you still do it- it’s called tough love!
I haven’t said anything about it being underweight again I clearly said they are normally on the skinny side and you can’t really tell from a photo. Like anything if you do more exercise You need more food, I’m not questioning how loved your chihuahua is, however I am very much questioning the ‘love’ Charlie’s dog was getting with nails in the state they were in!

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but don't groomers put a muzzle on dogs and groom them whether they like it or not like can pay for fake lip, fake designer, fake lashes but not to get your dogs nails cut 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
But that’s the point before he was abused... 4 years later (they had it for 4 years) if you can’t touch his feet there’s a serious issue. But the fact it as you’ve said you still do it- it’s called tough love!
I haven’t said anything about it being underweight again I clearly said they are normally on the skinny side and you can’t really tell from a photo. Like anything if you do more exercise You need more food, I’m not questioning how loved your chihuahua is, however I am very much questioning the ‘love’ Charlie’s dog was getting with nails in the state they were in!
Very much agreed!
Wether they like it or not the nails need clipping! I had to go back and check the photo because I suddenly started to feel evil on our Jack Russell - we get his nails clipped regularly but they grow soooooo quick! But that poor little bugger has never had those clipped that is just pure laziness! Really boils my blood!

Reactions: 4
Hi, quite new here.. I just often read and don't comment but here we go!... I am absolutely disgusted by the state of that poor defenseless animal. They neglected the poor thing. It doesn't cost much to take your dog to the groomers or even the vets and ask for a simple nail clip! For christ sake what is wrong with this girl, honestly? Does she not realise how she makes herself look? Harlow is a beautiful child and she always looks so happy in the pictures Charlie posts and that is a good thing because fortunately she is still too young to understand what a mess her mother is.

Reactions: 9
There’s no excuse for that dogs nails being that long, you can buy clippers and do it really easily at home. We do our dogs at home since it’s easier to get him laying down in the evening (he’s nearly 11 years old rescue so doesn’t like to be taken places to have stuff done) they could have easily done one a day or every few days so the dog got use to it...just used the poor thing as an accessory

Reactions: 4
24FCB1F6-D79F-489E-9376-3BC6F5B5D42B.png

What’s with the stupid pose? Is that meant to be sexy? Why grabbing a bit of hair and don’t get me started on the “mid sneeze” eyes or the over-inflated inflatable dinghy lips 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You can even buy electric nail files for dogs. There’s no excuse for that. They was so long they was curling, it’s awful

Reactions: 5
Is charlie aware that she uploaded two diff photos from different times that's easily identifiable because Harlow is a different age in both where the dogs nails are neglectfully long? Loosing a dog is sad. Abusing one is even sadder.
‘She was due to the groomers that day’ had she ever been before??? That’s many many months of growth and yes I understand lockdown happened but that’s no excuse to not know how to care for your animal!
‘I don’t see why it matters’ would you say that if that was a baby Charlie? ‘I don’t see why it matters that baby was battered and bruised if it’s dead now anyway’ honestly does that girl think what she sounds like before she makes a comment? Her complacency to the fact her dog would have been suffering is disturbing and shows she should not be owning animals, I bet she would never let Harlow’s nails get to a length they caused her pain 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Well the poor dog soon got removed from her story so she can’t be that upset about it because she was scrounging for a free weave a couple of hours later 😂

Reactions: 7
So she gets paid to show these off and then she’s selling them? Must be annoying for the brand that sent them.
Most companies will just gift and not pay, but any decent person who is happy to promote the brand would keep the stuff your sent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.