Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly if we stopped taking about Charlotte, Donna would have nothing to talk about. They are so stressed but yet have the energy to come on here and read the feedback to igtv 😴 Charlotte is raising awareness by putting up a photo of the hospital entrance, sure don don hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love how bailey wrote ‘anyone write another disgusting comment about my dog’ but swiftly deleted it and changed it to ‘my baby’ instead...
Would you let a real baby, say Harlow?, have nails like that? Or is it just your tiny, what you probably see as a toy, dog you let suffer?

Reactions: 12
Harlows hair curly?! CURLY?!! Wtf😂😂 2 big fat sausages about to burst for lips, that poor dogs nails should be ILLEGAL! Harlow bangs her head? Omg. Could this girl get any worse.

Reactions: 7
Harlows hair curly?! CURLY?!! Wtf😂😂 2 big fat sausages about to burst for lips, that poor dogs nails should be ILLEGAL! Harlow bangs her head? Omg. Could this girl get any worse.
Her hair obviously goes curly with a bit of moisture, most babies do! No idea why she gets her knickers in such a twist over it

Reactions: 4
Get some respect? What like you didn't respect your dogs quality of life.

Reactions: 8
Get some respect? What like you didn't respect your dogs quality of life.
I know, I don’t usually take note of these clowns but after seeing how skinny that dog was, don’t even mention the nails I’m sick. People like her don’t deserve pets

Reactions: 6
Did Don Dons film that video in advance? She's wearing the exact same top and in the exact same position as yesterdays video.
Plus talk about trying to guilt trip people 'she has her two girls saying mummy mummy' wtf 😂
That family loves to milk everything!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She definitely sees him/her as some kind of accessory 🤢
Poor dog

Did Don Dons film that video in advance? She's wearing the exact same top and in the exact same position as yesterdays video.
Plus talk about trying to guilt trip people 'she has her two girls saying mummy mummy' wtf 😂
That family loves to milk everything!!
It’s that bleeping chain that gets me 😫😂 what she trying to be, a wanna be rapper??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know, I don’t usually take note of these clowns but after seeing how skinny that dog was, don’t even mention the nails I’m sick. People like her don’t deserve pets
It's the nails that really got to me. But she didn't look like a healthy dog at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Ok what I don't understand is why are you spreading awareness on a condition you may or may not have? I'm sure many of you may or may had stuff but turned out to be false alarms and all the poor people who are going through it now and people like don don trying to get symphaty over something she may or may not have 🤔 maybe do a video on your condition don don instead of focusing on Charlotte who may not even have it

Sorry don don I have and many others have been in a similar situation but unlike you who are are media obsessed we keep it private until we know the facts

Reactions: 9
Ok what I don't understand is why are you spreading awareness on a condition you may or may not have? I'm sure many of you may or may had stuff but turned out to be false alarms and all the poor people who are going through it now and people like don don trying to get symphaty over something she may or may not have 🤔 maybe do a video on your condition don don instead of focusing on Charlotte who may not even have it

Sorry don don I have and many others have been in a similar situation but unlike you who are are media obsessed we keep it private until we know the facts
the thing is, if Charlotte and don dons had approached this whole situation differently they could have come off so much better. If Charlotte had waited, went for her blood test etc and then done a video about how being aware of our bodies is vital and that we should check for lumps etc even when young and out of the typical ‘risk’ group it would have impacted more people more positively but they literally wet their knickers over the first bit of drama they can cause.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not sticking up for them because the nails are nooooo excuse but the dog must have been old which could be a reason it was so skinny? Older dogs and people for that matter do tend to be a bag of bones

Charlie has deleted all traces of the poor dog from her stories now

Reactions: 3
I’m not sticking up for them because the nails are nooooo excuse but the dog must have been old which could be a reason it was so skinny? Older dogs and people for that matter do tend to be a bag of bones

Charlie has deleted all traces of the poor dog from her stories now
They were saying that ‘4 years wasn’t long enough’ though, so I’m led to believe she was a young dog?

Reactions: 11
the thing is, if Charlotte and don dons had approached this whole situation differently they could have come off so much better. If Charlotte had waited, went for her blood test etc and then done a video about how being aware of our bodies is vital and that we should check for lumps etc even when young and out of the typical ‘risk’ group it would have impacted more people more positively but they literally wet their knickers over the first bit of drama they can cause.
Exactly, like if they want to spread awareness maybe opwn up about Donna condition she has etc instead of a condition charlotte might not even have 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.