Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, I’m a veterinary nurse and you can go 3 months over from when your vaccination actually due, we have been doing routine booster appointments since middle of may now, the only ones we saw in End March through April are the ones that would be coming to 3 months over so they wouldn’t be covered anymore if they missed it, they’re is no excuse for that dog not being vaccinated and getting parvo, it’s an awful way for it to die too.
Sorry if I sound stupid and also sorry to derail the thread but I have a 12 month old Yorkie and a 13 week old sprocker. Yorkie has had 3 vaccinations when he was younger and my sprocker is due her 2nd lot this week. I’m not neglectful at all but I didn’t realise that I needed to get more vaccinations done ☹.. I thought once he’d had the 3 he’d be done. Have I missed his booster ones now do you think? I don’t recall my vet ever mentioning anything ☹

Reactions: 2
Also those nails aren't jus the result of not going during lockdown if she even says that, I trim my mums dogs nails. I didn't see him for 4 months During this and they were nowhere near the point of curling. And he doesn't walk much now he's older.

We know why the chihuahua didn't like going walks because it must have been painful!
The pics she posted Harlow is about 5-7 months old, well before lockdown.

Reactions: 6
Sorry if I sound stupid and also sorry to derail the thread but I have a 12 month old Yorkie and a 13 week old sprocker. Yorkie has had 3 vaccinations when he was younger and my sprocker is due her 2nd lot this week. I’m not neglectful at all but I didn’t realise that I needed to get more vaccinations done ☹.. I thought once he’d had the 3 he’d be done. Have I missed his booster ones now do you think? I don’t recall my vet ever mentioning anything ☹
York will be due a booster soon, tend to have them yearly from the date they had the first one, depending on age we tend to do the 1st vaccine in 3 stages so one at 8 week old one at 10 week old and one at 12 weeks old, or you can get the 1st one and then the second one 4 weeks later, we tend to do It in 3 stages as they can go outside a week after the second one whereas if you just had the first and then second 4 weeks apart it wouldn’t be able to go outside until 2 weeks after the second . Totally depends on your vet and what brand vaccines they use too, but they will always need a yearly booster.

I see Charlie has taken down the pity posts from her stories about the dog. “I can’t catch a break” - maybe it’s karma biting you on the ass for being a crappy person?!

How about you stop scamming people with shitting coffee, stop driving illegally into your house while under the influence of drugs, stop smashing up cars in general. Oh and maybe learn to cook your daughter some fresh vegetables instead of feeding her processed ready meals, and stop dumping her in front of peppa pig so you can take some selfies and eye duck yourself. You look like tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I see Charlie has taken down the pity posts from her stories about the dog. “I can’t catch a break” - maybe it’s karma biting you on the ass for being a crappy person?!

How about you stop scamming people with shitting coffee, stop driving illegally into your house while under the influence of drugs, stop smashing up cars in general. Oh and maybe learn to cook your daughter some fresh vegetables instead of feeding her processed ready meals, and stop dumping her in front of peppa pig so you can take some selfies and eye duck yourself. You look like tit.
chill out love 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did bailey not write on her post hope you’re having fun running through fields up there? Or something like that

I hope Charlie scraps the idea she had of getting Harlow a rabbit or cat or whatever it was. After seeing the sheer neglect that poor dog went through, that girl doesn’t deserve to have animals.

Reactions: 13
My cats had regular flea treatments. I rang up 24 hours in advance and they dropped them off outside their door. I paid over the phone and rang when I was outside roo

Pets definitely aren't for Charlie. I said it before if she can't feed Harlow veg she's screwed when it comes to a bunny

• Haha
Reactions: 5
York will be due a booster soon, tend to have them yearly from the date they had the first one, depending on age we tend to do the 1st vaccine in 3 stages so one at 8 week old one at 10 week old and one at 12 weeks old, or you can get the 1st one and then the second one 4 weeks later, we tend to do It in 3 stages as they can go outside a week after the second one whereas if you just had the first and then second 4 weeks apart it wouldn’t be able to go outside until 2 weeks after the second . Totally depends on your vet and what brand vaccines they use too, but they will always need a yearly booster.
Wow I’m so shocked that my vet didn’t say anything about this to me! He turns 1 this month and we got him in the october time. Thank you

Reactions: 1
Most if not all of the common UK parvo vaccines protect for AT LEAST 3 years so lockdown not an excuse, however some dogs do get parvo even when vaccinated.

Also my dog has 2 decent walks a day and his nails don't ever file down naturally. Literally ever. He's a nightmare having his nails cut but he just gets muzzled and held down but they do get long. 🤷‍♀️

if she can’t be arsed to get the nails clipped there’s no way the dog was vaccinated. asif a vet would let them walk out with nails like that 🤢

Reactions: 10
if she can’t be arsed to get the nails clipped there’s no way the dog was vaccinated. asif a vet would let them walk out with nails like that 🤢
Exactly. The dog would have been in pain with nails like that!

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but Charlie’s family are the definition of pure scum, that poor dog wasn’t looked after at all, I mean Charlotte and Donna are are whole league above her for sure

Reactions: 13
I'm a bit confused, are they saying that vets closed?? because they literally never did, I have a very old bunny who has to frequent the vets quite a lot, and I was always able to take him? Vets are essential and definitely stayed open, would have been cruel to close them! That dog would have absolutely been able to be vaccinated, it's just pure laziness and carelessness - makes me angry, because the poor dog is helpless

Reactions: 5
Vets never closed, I did some volunteer work (although it went towards my work experience hours) at the clinic at my uni (It’s on site) during lockdown, although we were reluctant to do ‘routine vaccines’ and it was mainly emergencies we did a few because they were over due anyway and we didn’t want the animals to be at risk! 3 things that piss me off with so many people 1. People who don’t vaccinate 2. People do don’t neuter and 3. People who buy an animal without researching it properly and it’s needs.
I have genuinely had anti vaxx people in the clinic try and tell me their dog is better off without vaccines... oh biting my tongue was hard 😤 in the long run the cost of vaccines and boosters is cheaper than a thousands of pound vet bill for a preventable disease, if they couldn’t be bothered to trim its nails it wouldn’t surprise me if they just didn’t take it to the vets🤷🏼‍♀️
She can’t even look after a small dog and meet its needs and she has a baby/toddler now 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have two chihuahuas and I clip their nails every time they need doing. Sure, they throw a tantrum about it but at the end of the day, it needs doing, even if they nip at me a few times. If she was that uncomfortable doing them herself, vets 4 pets literally do it for £11🙄 no excuse at all for them to be curled like that. I don’t believe the poor thing had an up to date vaccination at all, not if they couldn’t even be bothered to get her nails cut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.