Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so angry seeing Charlie's dog. If I'd have seen that before this post I'd have reported her to the RSPCA... How absolutely vile and negligent. That poor dog ... the dog would have been in pain with those claws. Some people dont deserve dogs !! They arent a fashion accessory. If you cant look after them or dont want to look after them then DONT HAVE THEM!!!!!

Reactions: 9
Crazy how her and brett go around attacking everyone's looks 😂
Harlow is a cute baby but she definitely didn't get it from her mum or dad. Brett's scaffolding in his ear knocks me sick. Charlie is just gross. I reckon she digs these holes she gets herself into with her chin. Her lips look like they should have thrush.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They were saying that ‘4 years wasn’t long enough’ though, so I’m led to believe she was a young dog?
Yes possibly! Or they could have adopted it when it was a little older. No excuse for the nails though😫

Reactions: 6
‘Who does weave extensions?’ In other words ‘who will do me a weave for free?’ 😂

Reactions: 8
Yes possibly! Or they could have adopted it when it was a little older. No excuse for the nails though😫
Didn’t think of that. There’s this picture from 2018 and I do think she looks like a young dog, I could be wrong though.

Not only are the nails long but does anyone else also think that the dog looks underweight too??
That last photo sends me. I know chihuahuas are skinny but they’re not THAT skinny

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Didn’t think of that. There’s this picture from 2018 and I do think she looks like a young dog, I could be wrong though.

That last photo sends me. I know chihuahuas are skinny but they’re not THAT skinny
Broken my heart it has! Cuddling my two even more tonight!

Reactions: 3
Wait wait. Charlotte couldn’t have a face to face appointment? I’m in central London and in May they let me in for an appointment At hospital for a possible infection. Something just isn’t adding up.

And Charlie is disgusting. Always has been and always will be. When dogs get walked their nails file down naturally. Poor dog probably get shoved in the garden.

Reactions: 11
Wait wait. Charlotte couldn’t have a face to face appointment? I’m in central London and in May they let me in for an appointment At hospital for a possible infection. Something just isn’t adding up.

And Charlie is disgusting. Always has been and always will be. When dogs get walked their nails file down naturally. Poor dog probably get shoved in the garden.
Im with you on the appointment one. I had a face to face appointment for botox in my armpits 2 weeks ago at a hospital. I also had a smear test done & went for a routine appointment with my gynecology team. 10000% can get appointments!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.