Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally get what youā€™re saying but if Charlotte is that worried why doesnā€™t she just take a break from social media šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Or make her account private
^^^^ this though, itā€™s all so ā€œplease leave me alone but also stroke my ego and give me attention.... but leave me aloneā€ šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 17
brettā€™s back when everyone kinda stopped caring about him - just goes to show, when you stay off social media, people stop talking - if he hated the attention that much, heā€™d go private or stay off social media šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 12
My hospital you could walk in for a blood test? You just took a ticket and waited for your number to be called?
Same just took your temperature

Exactly the point I tried to make on the last thread. It doesn't matter if you personally wouldn't have aired it - Donna is looking for support, she's clearly in bits whilst also begging everyone to lay off Charlotte for a bit while she's clearly extremely worried.

Had Donna not been so honest and skirted around the subject without full disclosure of what was going on they still would have been accused of attention seeking.

Had Donna said nothing & both been inactive on insta/youtube the speculation and false theories would be crazy.

Maybe not pull stunts and attention seeking then or if it's that bad private your accounts like a normal personšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3
I do feel for Charlie with worrying about Harlowā€™s head banging. Itā€™s an attention thing, my sister would do it at bedtime at a similar age, and my mums HV told her to ignore her and itā€™ll stop. I donā€™t think we ever did ignore her when it happened but it did stop. It isnā€™t anything to do with lack of attention, you could gift a kid a pot of gold and theyā€™d still want the rainbow itā€™s attatched to. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do feel for Charlie with worrying about Harlowā€™s head banging. Itā€™s an attention thing, my sister would do it at bedtime at a similar age, and my mums HV told her to ignore her and itā€™ll stop. I donā€™t think we ever did ignore her when it happened but it did stop. It isnā€™t anything to do with lack of attention, you could gift a kid a pot of gold and theyā€™d still want the rainbow itā€™s attatched to. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
My little fella did this as a toddler and I was never overly concerned, til some older relatives started panicking one day about it being a sign of a developmental disorder šŸ™ƒ but yes, it seems its not only an attention thing but a way of self soothing for some babies. A lot of kids do it at bed time apparently.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seems Donnas new igtv? Calling us all cruel. Thing is nobody has said anything nasty about Charlotte and everyone has said they hope she doesnā€™t have it and is okay?! I donā€™t get it. Weā€™ve literally just said the last thing we would do is share it with the world on social mediašŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 18
Werenā€™t donna bashing charlottes baby daddy, ash and tia on social media not long ago??? ā€˜Be kindā€™... practice what you preach. They never like it when itā€™s the other way around šŸ¤£šŸ˜…

Reactions: 14
Donna: ā€˜Iā€™m also quite disappointed in quite a few of youā€™ does she think we are 5? Is that supposed to make me bow my head in shame šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
If you donā€™t want us calling you attention seeking you shouldnā€™t be milking it with irrelevant stories of hospital car parks. We have all said we hope itā€™s not cancer and donā€™t wish that on anyone!
You know the perfect solution? STOP READING HERE! If you donā€™t like it, donā€™t read it... you donā€™t need to be Einstein to work that out.

I do think Donna needs to stop though if she doesnā€™t fully know whatā€™s sheā€™s talking about , it seems sheā€™s done a bit too much googling but doesnā€™t know what sheā€™s talking about. She said ā€˜if my daughter has got Pagetā€™s disease it can kill herā€™ she knows that disease isnā€™t cancer right? Itā€™s a strong sign of breast cancer. Iā€™m all for spreading awareness but she should be spreading the correct information. Yes most people with it do have breast cancer but 1. There is a small chance itā€™s just simply pagetā€™s which is not cancer and 2. You donā€™t have a diagnosis yet so itā€™s all well and good ā€˜spreading awarenessā€™ of people under 50 but you donā€™t know if she has it yet so you could just be scaring young girls into thinking they have something they donā€™t based on one google search they may have done (weā€™ve all googled our symptoms at some point and been told we have 3 months to live šŸ¤£šŸ¤£)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Do you think Charlotte actually said to donna mum make a series of videos explaining my health scare šŸ˜… what's she really raising awareness for? Not once has she highlighted the importance of checking your breasts. All she's done is throw cancer, pageants disease & death around. I have a heart and I don't take my health scares to the Internet šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 17
Charlie's post about the dog! have you seen the length of its nails obviously wasn't walked much! poor dog looks under weight too!!

Reactions: 6
The length of that dogs nails is beyond cruel! They haven't been trimmed or walked in years. I'd imagine it's painful.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Omg Charlieā€™s dogs nails? What the hell! That dog mustā€™ve been in constant pain! As a dog groomer that photo made me so angry!! It would take the whole of a minute to trim them down to a comfortable length.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
My god her looks like like theyā€™re going to burst, so red and painful. How does she think they look good
Looks like sheā€™s stole bretts lips here šŸ¤£ the comparison between the twošŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg Charlieā€™s dogs nails? What the hell! That dog mustā€™ve been in constant pain! As a dog groomer that photo made me so angry!! It would take the whole of a minute to trim them down to a comfortable length.
Wtf why has she got a dog she canā€™t even look after herself šŸ¤¢ what dog is it

Reactions: 2
Poor Harlow my heart actually breaks for her. I can imagine her sat in front of telly all day while Charlie & Br3tt spend hours taking 1000s of photos and then argue when they canā€™t agree on one for insta.
Itā€™d an age thing, yes itā€™d attention seeking but all kids do it

Charlotte wants to raise awareness but hasnā€™t even addressed the matter herself?

Reactions: 4
I forgot password to my old account but omg what an attention Seeker they are. I had tests for cancer, so do many people when they have symptoms they have to rule it out. And also, hospitals are seeing people I have a scan on Saturday at the hospital, you just have to push if you want to be seen

Reactions: 1
Oh my god, Iā€™ve just seen a photo of Charlieā€™s lips..they are actually awful and really do not suit her at all they make her chin look weird. They look like they are ready to burst and look mega painful!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.