Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vets never closed, I did some volunteer work (although it went towards my work experience hours) at the clinic at my uni (It’s on site) during lockdown, although we were reluctant to do ‘routine vaccines’ and it was mainly emergencies we did a few because they were over due anyway and we didn’t want the animals to be at risk! 3 things that piss me off with so many people 1. People who don’t vaccinate 2. People do don’t neuter and 3. People who buy an animal without researching it properly and it’s needs.
I have genuinely had anti vaxx people in the clinic try and tell me their dog is better off without vaccines... oh biting my tongue was hard 😤 in the long run the cost of vaccines and boosters is cheaper than a thousands of pound vet bill for a preventable disease, if they couldn’t be bothered to trim its nails it wouldn’t surprise me if they just didn’t take it to the vets🤷🏼‍♀️
She can’t even look after a small dog and meet its needs and she has a baby/toddler now 😬

My mother in-law is all of the above and I struggle soooooo hard to refrain from reporting her sometimes.
She's got a house full of inbred cats none of which have had any of their vaccinations, riddled with fleas and the excuse for not having them spayed is "they deserve the right to have kittens"

OH and she let a huge blind/deaf golden lab with back leg issues die on the kitchen floor in a pool of its own piss and tit. Because ..."he should die at home with his family"

You can't argue with stupidity. 😩

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm a bit confused, are they saying that vets closed?? because they literally never did, I have a very old bunny who has to frequent the vets quite a lot, and I was always able to take him? Vets are essential and definitely stayed open, would have been cruel to close them! That dog would have absolutely been able to be vaccinated, it's just pure laziness and carelessness - makes me angry, because the poor dog is helpless
Vets never closed (vet nurse here 🙋🏼‍♀️) I can assure you that 😂 we worked through mainly on reduced hours and reduced staff and seeing only emergencies only, dogs what were coming up to going 3 months over their annual vaccinations were also seen so they were not left unprotected, Like you say it’s just pure laziness that they have either let the vaccine lapse or just not bothered entirely for years.

Reactions: 7
I have two chihuahuas and I clip their nails every time they need doing. Sure, they throw a tantrum about it but at the end of the day, it needs doing, even if they nip at me a few times. If she was that uncomfortable doing them herself, vets 4 pets literally do it for £11🙄 no excuse at all for them to be curled like that. I don’t believe the poor thing had an up to date vaccination at all, not if they couldn’t even be bothered to get her nails cut
“but that’s £11 I could put towards pretending I’m a rich witch

Reactions: 14
I have two chihuahuas and I clip their nails every time they need doing. Sure, they throw a tantrum about it but at the end of the day, it needs doing, even if they nip at me a few times. If she was that uncomfortable doing them herself, vets 4 pets literally do it for £11🙄 no excuse at all for them to be curled like that. I don’t believe the poor thing had an up to date vaccination at all, not if they couldn’t even be bothered to get her nails cut
They also do a thing, where u pay a small amount a month and it covers boosters, flea and worm treatment as well as nail clipping... Thats for cats though, but im sure they have a dog equivalent?

Reactions: 5
My mother in-law is all of the above and I struggle soooooo hard to refrain from reporting her sometimes.
She's got a house full of inbred cats none of which have had any of their vaccinations, riddled with fleas and the excuse for not having them spayed is "they deserve the right to have kittens"

OH and she let a huge blind/deaf golden lab with back leg issues die on the kitchen floor in a pool of its own piss and tit. Because ..."he should die at home with his family"

You can't argue with stupidity. 😩
Report her anonymously. I was worried about the state of a clients reptiles. Turns out she had more in the rooms I wasn't in all emaciated some dead, a dog in poor shape and a pregnant kitten. The case went to court and she got community service and a ban on owning pets. I don't regret. Dying at home with his family would have been an option, vets can sometimes do house calls. Not sure how that works with Covid now but we had our family dog put to sleep in our home at Christmas.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Report her anonymously. I was worried about the state of a clients reptiles. Turns out she had more in the rooms I wasn't in all emaciated some dead, a dog in poor shape and a pregnant kitten. The case went to court and she got community service and a ban on owning pets. I don't regret. Dying at home with his family would have been an option, vets can sometimes do house calls. Not sure how that works with Covid now but we had our family dog put to sleep in our home at Christmas.
That's awful.. but so glad she got what she deserved!
It was a while ago so they would have been able to have a home visit I did mention it to them but they wasn't interested. They never fork out for flea and worming treatments so paying for him to be put down was out the question! He had mange around his tail and he would roll around on his back trying to itch and they thought it was just because he was old :(
Makes me so sick, and they have the cheek to criticize the fact that I had my 2 indoor cats have been spayed. Boils my blood!

.....Anyway back to Charlie 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Brett looks on a permanent come down, never looks happy on any pictures him or Charlie post he’s probably crippled inside at how much money she is spending I’d love to see what his calculator total is on now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Brett looks on a permanent come down, never looks happy on any pictures him or Charlie post he’s probably crippled inside at how much money she is spending I’d love to see what his calculator total is on now 😂
They are gonna be those people who file for bankruptcy in a few years because they live well out of their means and will have no way to pay back their credit cards and debts. Shitting coffee only goes so far when you don’t know what budgeting is!

I just can’t get over the lips. Every time she puts a photo up, her lips look worse and worse.
They have literally migrated so badly. My lips started to migrate a while back and my lip lady made me dissolve them and start again. My lip lady would never continue to inject my lips looking like that.

Reactions: 4
Looked like a rolled up bit of ham
I can’t cope with the lips honestly, why aren’t her friends and family telling her how bad they are 😭 now I LOVE lip fillers I think what they do for a woman’s confidence is great but these are just so badly done and I don’t even mean it in a nasty way, just wish she would listen get them dissolved and go somewhere that actually knows what they’re doing they would look 100x better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.