Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Google Donna Walkerdine yogurt...... my child was a baby around this time. This was a well known scam back in the late 90s to get some cash compensation😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 204542
What is wrong with her eyebrows? Why are they so far apart and wonky?
I just think she looks so manly here! I won’t say like a man in drag, that’s an Insult to the drag community (most of whom look absolutely incredible!) but Charlie just doesn’t look feminine at all. Even with the false lashes and sausages for lips

Reactions: 10
I’m 110% sure Charlie checks what’s being said on here about her, it probably makes her feel awful but she doesn’t take on advice at all any decent person would tell her her lips need to be dissolved and started again by a professional her lip lady is just seeing pound signs and doesn’t give a toss about what a mess she is making for other people

Charlotte and Connor are back together again hahaha god that girl can’t stay single can she

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Google Donna Walkerdine yogurt...... my child was a baby around this time. This was a well known scam back in the late 90s to get some cash compensation😉
shes been in the paper a few times complaining 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Charlotte and Connor are back together again hahaha god that girl can’t stay single can she
They split up longer than the usual 4 hours this time, almost long enough to jump back into bed with Ashley

View attachment 204542
What is wrong with her eyebrows? Why are they so far apart and wonky?
I was waiting for someone to post this, she looks actually awful! How does she look in the mirror everyday and think she looks good? I’m all for lip fillers as I’ve had them before but she’s gone way too far. She looks like she should be on botched.

Reactions: 5
Not only are the nails long but does anyone else also think that the dog looks underweight too??
Bit late seeing this but omg those dogs nails! A few months ago I took in a friends chihuahua and it’s nails were so long like this they all got caught and snapped off and caused him so much pain he had to go to the vet and get his feet numbed just to fix them 😩how can people Allow this

Reactions: 5
Charlie's sister put something up and I said bit late caring when he died from a preventable illness with pure neglect.. she told me I'm an awful human being becuase shes grieving bit late girl

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Charlotte and Connor are back on. I hope one day they grow up and realise how unhealthy their relationship is for their young girls. Those poor babies won’t know what is going on and it will effect them emotionally eventually. They really need to make a decision based on what’s best for the girls.

i honestly believe sometimes it’s better For kids to have separated parents than to have parents who are on and off all the time

Reactions: 10
Charlotte and Connor are back on. I hope one day they grow up and realise how unhealthy their relationship is for their young girls. Those poor babies won’t know what is going on and it will effect them emotionally eventually. They really need to make a decision based on what’s best for the girls.

i honestly believe sometimes it’s better For kids to have separated parents than to have parents who are on and off all the time

she is the definition on why kids shouldn’t have kids.

Reactions: 1
Bit weird dressing like that for a girls night isn’t it? 😂 by all means dress like that for a night in with your boyfriend but not yours friends 😂
51AC7B64-D573-496A-A771-6FE82E278AE8.png

• Haha
I can agree that mums are still allowed a life with a baby.. but she’s literally been out every weekend for the past 1/2 months?

Reactions: 14
I can agree that mums are still allowed a life with a baby.. but she’s literally been out every weekend for the past 1/2 months?
I’ve been out 4 maybe 5 times since I had my son 4 years ago 😂😂 I don’t see how parents can give their child away every single weekend just for alcohol 😢

Reactions: 9
I’ve been out 4 maybe 5 times since I had my son 4 years ago 😂😂 I don’t see how parents can give their child away every single weekend just for alcohol 😢
Right?! im due my LG in december and just cant comprehend it 🥺

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.