Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Donna more clear on charlotte cancer (that she may, or may not have) then her whole terminal illness 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s nothing wrong with posting two photos. She’s probably nervous about her appointment and trying to let her friends and family know she’s there
Hey Charlotte 👋🏼👋🏼
I go to hospital appointments regularly and I can assure you to let my friends and family know I’m there (not sure why that’s necessary anyway) Wouldn’t post a (TWO) story to 127000 people

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey Charlotte 👋🏼👋🏼
I go to hospital appointments regularly and I can assure you to let my friends and family know I’m there (not sure why that’s necessary anyway) Wouldn’t post a (TWO) story to 127000 people
Lol I go to appointments and been investigated for tit while living in another country to my family and they don't have a clue if I'm admitted... obviously if I got worst or I deteriorated I let them known

Reactions: 2
It's a bit clear donna exaggerated when she said "they aren't doing face to face appointments but managed to squeeze Charlotte in" when hospitals have been doing appointments 😂 donna had one herself lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lol I go to appointments and been investigated for tit while living in another country to my family and they don't have a clue if I'm admitted... obviously if I got worst or I deteriorated I let them known
What? Even if that did make any sense it has absolutely no relevance. She isn’t living in another country and she lives with her mum... if you get worse or deteriorated would you post a picture of the hospital car park to 127000 people?

Reactions: 2
I'm sure anyone who needs to know about Charlottes health scare knows and doesn't need photographic evidence she's at the hospital.
If you don't upload and tag the hospital you're at has it even happened 🤔
Its the same when people go a&e with 'so worried' then tell people they don't wana say anything and too pm them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Keep yo

im not Charlotte. But it’s weird as duck that you all have something to say about Charlotte all the time. She can’t post anything on her Instagram without someone running straight on this site to judge her. You all need to get a life. Would you like it if people were doing this to you.

I’m sure Charlotte has other things on her mind. Are you all jealous of her or something
Not Charlotte but ends on ‘are you all jealous’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Don’t think you are her btw that’s just too funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really really dislike teem mom young and pregnant and think the girls never come across very well on social media BUT after watching donnas video my heart really goes out to Charlotte. For the doctors to put a referral through for a teenager to be tested for a rare form of breast cancer means there very clearly MUST be some serious concerns for her health. It is so so hard for a lot of doctors to take issues relating to things like breast cancer and cervical cancer seriously, especially in young women. Symptoms are often brushed under the carpet and doctors often do not request the necessary tests as they think it would be so so unlikely that young women could get these diseases. I am so glad that Charlotte has been referred and sought help for her symptoms, and I am so glad that they are speaking about it openly on Instagram as Charlotte will have a very young following who may not know an awful lot about breast cancer. She is a young mother to 2 girls and a human being, as much as I disagree with a lot she does and how she handles situations I would never ever wish harm on her. Please remember that everyone deals with grief, worry, anxiety etc differently. I personally completely clam up and won’t discuss anything with anyone, but many people like to openly speak about their issues - either way is fine. I really really hope that Charlotte gets good news and can live a long happy life without the worry of a life changing illness

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I do feel bad incase something is really wrong with Charlotte, but 1000% she’s saying early for attention. Like do y’all remember when she brought the twins to the hospital and posted a photo , to get everyone to send her lots of messages, only for it to be Donna having some bloods taken.
I’m sorry but she’s an attention seeker, from an attention seeking family 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I do feel bad incase something is really wrong with Charlotte, but 1000% she’s saying early for attention. Like do y’all remember when she brought the twins to the hospital and posted a photo , to get everyone to send her lots of messages, only for it to be Donna having some bloods taken.
I’m sorry but she’s an attention seeker, from an attention seeking family 🤷🏼‍♀️

My opinion is she wants people to fell sorry for her because shes been bit of a nob and playing the sympathy card

I really really dislike teem mom young and pregnant and think the girls never come across very well on social media BUT after watching donnas video my heart really goes out to Charlotte. For the doctors to put a referral through for a teenager to be tested for a rare form of breast cancer means there very clearly MUST be some serious concerns for her health. It is so so hard for a lot of doctors to take issues relating to things like breast cancer and cervical cancer seriously, especially in young women. Symptoms are often brushed under the carpet and doctors often do not request the necessary tests as they think it would be so so unlikely that young women could get these diseases. I am so glad that Charlotte has been referred and sought help for her symptoms, and I am so glad that they are speaking about it openly on Instagram as Charlotte will have a very young following who may not know an awful lot about breast cancer. She is a young mother to 2 girls and a human being, as much as I disagree with a lot she does and how she handles situations I would never ever wish harm on her. Please remember that everyone deals with grief, worry, anxiety etc differently. I personally completely clam up and won’t discuss anything with anyone, but many people like to openly speak about their issues - either way is fine. I really really hope that Charlotte gets good news and can live a long happy life without the worry of a life changing illness
Nothing is concerned you get a blood test for anything 🙃

I work in a hospital and I know for a fact unless tests come back there is no way a GP will tell you you have breast cancer not only the type 😂

Reactions: 6
Ngl I think it's so odd when someone takes a photo of the hospital?? Like you just want people to be like "omg what's wrong!!!!" idk I think it's so odd
I do hope Donna is alright though, I lost my mum 2 months ago yesterday so I understand how worrying it is seeing someone in hospital or poorly:(

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Harlows hair probably is curly with the right products. My sons hair is curly but if his dad or my mum uses shampoo on it it will go straight. I only use conditioner and scrunch it a bit as its drying and it brings out all his ringlets

Reactions: 3
Doctors ABSOLUTELY DO take symptoms seriously and they DO do urgent referrals. They do not brush people under the carpet just because they’re young. I know this because I have first hand experience of an urgent cervical cancer referral when I was too young for a smear.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Doctors ABSOLUTELY DO take symptoms seriously and they DO do urgent referrals. They do not brush people under the carpet just because they’re young. I know this because I have first hand experience of an urgent cervical cancer referral when I was too young for a smear.
I am glad you were dealt with appropriately, however I would agree with what that poster has said, many doctors do not take things seriously when it involves a category outside of the norm for the disease, e.g. breast cancer in young girls or in males. They all absolutely should take every concern seriously, but I have seen it happen many times that they will dismiss something because it isn't usually common in that demographic.

Reactions: 18
Can someone fill me in on why alesha called out Charlie and why💃 Haven’t been here for a while sorry 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.