Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she not get them for free from an ad? I vaguely remember something! Not that it would surprise me. She’s a scruff with no shame

• Wow
Reactions: 7
‘I’ve used them twice’
What like that watch you raffled off? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did Charlie get her extensions #gifted?? Why would someone spend money on that yoke 😩 and like anyone would want your second hand greasy extensions 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 6
I’ve had hair extensions that I’ve actually paid for in the past and I have just thrown them away after I changed my hair colour... so rank to sell used extensions! The girls a wrongen 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I've never commented before, joined because I saw the tmy&p girls always mention it on insta. A few weeks ago charlie blocked me on insta (because i asked how much filler she got in her lips) I was genuienly interested to know how much she got in her lips for them to look like a baboons ass 👄🐒 Altogether I've had 1.5 ml & mine look no where near like hers. That's the only time I have ever commented on anything to do with her so cant think of why else she would block me. Shows her Immaturity. God I hope MTV never film these girls they do not know how to handle social media

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To be fair I was shocked to see charlotte with some cleavage it's a rare day when she's not wearing a jumper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think her or her sister can count. Her sister is trying to flog this dress on Depop as “worn once” but hasn’t counted the times Charlie has worn it. Glad they’re trying to flog it though, did nothing for her figure 😂
Lolll. She’s as grim as Charlie

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.