Teen mom young and pregnant #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just read the post where Charlie is putting 'bye x' the girls looks about 12.. If she is really worried that her FIAAAAANCE would like at a girl that age then I think cheating is the least thing she has to be concerned about....(not suggesting he is at all btw
.. but charlie needs to get a grip!)

Reactions: 16
I wonder if she would do the same if a guy commented, given her previous comments about Brett??

Reactions: 5
Anyone see Charlotte's old instagram stories... doesn't look like someone who is devastated with maybe having breast cancer... just my opinion

Reactions: 9
Has anyone else been blocked on bretts insta🤔 never liked any of his posts so don’t know how

don’t see the point in replying “bye” to any girls saying hi on his page - when they were on a tv show and people may just be fans? if she trusted him that much, it wouldn’t matter how many girls said anything, even beyond “hi”, she wouldn’t need to say anything as he’d just ignore it

Reactions: 18
don’t see the point in replying “bye” to any girls saying hi on his page - when they were on a tv show and people may just be fans? if she trusted him that much, it wouldn’t matter how many girls said anything, even beyond “hi”, she wouldn’t need to say anything as he’d just ignore it
Its the fact a girl commented back ‘omg thank you so much for replying’ asif she was a genuine fan..

what a witch think shes so entitled because she went on TV but only thing she done the whole season was moan and cry like a child

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So people looked for his car? So what? He made it so bloody MI5. Also I’m sorry but if your gonna be para like Charlie why go on a tv show and also have public insta. Also didn’t she have some guy in her bed weeks after she and Brett broke up? Guess that thing is right where when people do get paranoid when they think their partner is gonna do something. I honestly don’t understand how they both think they are so sought after. If they were the average joe no one would give a tit. But they come onto our screens then continued the tit show then slag people off for being interested in their lives. Haha can’t wait till they are 40 and feeling the regret of being wankers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would Charlie wanna sell her hair extensions when there is still a pandemic going on???

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.